Profile for bookcase2828 > Reviews

bookcase2828

Nenuco Cradle Sleep with Me Doll
Nenuco Cradle Sleep with Me Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but ill fitting, 31 Dec. 2014
Nice doll and crib, easy to build but it doesn't fit on my childs bed. Judging by the size this would only fit a toddler bed or cotbed.

Barbie Ken Beach Doll X9602
Barbie Ken Beach Doll X9602
Offered by Mytoyfactory

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Barbie Ken Beach Doll X9602 (Toy)
Basic Ken doll at great price

Hatley Paisley Birds Girls Rain Coat Paisley Bird 7 Years
Hatley Paisley Birds Girls Rain Coat Paisley Bird 7 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovely rain coat, 13 Jan. 2014
I love this coat. It really suits my daughter and keeps her dry and warm. It has a light but warm lining suitable for autumn and spring. For winter my daughter wears a jumper or cardigan under it. The colours are bright and the pattern is really sweet.

Hatley Girls Rouched Striped Sports Leggings, Blue (Navy), 7 Years
Hatley Girls Rouched Striped Sports Leggings, Blue (Navy), 7 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Jan. 2014
I bought these at a sale price so very good value for money. These leggings are true to size and very sweet. My daughter loves them.

Drawing, Doodling & Colouring: Fashion (Usborne Drawing, Doodling and Colouring)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little and big fashion fans, 10 Jan. 2014
This is a great book. My daughter loves to do it together with me and it encourages he to be more creative. This isn't just for little kids, I would say its suitable for teens and a bit of fun for adults too! Great for the price

Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe  Perfect Twist Ice Cream Playset
Play-Doh Sweet Shoppe Perfect Twist Ice Cream Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Jan. 2014
My girls love this. Every time I bring it out they spend at least 2hours playing with it. I like the different colours included and it doesn't matter when the colours mix, they still look good. Good for imaginative play, would recommend.

Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know (Nintendo 3DS)
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I don't know (Nintendo 3DS)
Offered by APE-GAMES

3.0 out of 5 stars Recommend for kids, 10 Jan. 2014
In our house the kids and adults love Adventure Time. I got this game for my 7yr old daughter but did hope to play it myself too. She enjoys the game and its about the right level for her. This game is more suited to kids as its too easy and simple/repetitive for teens and adults. Still liked playing it though!

Thor Hero Mask
Thor Hero Mask
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Thor fans, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Thor Hero Mask (Toy)
Bought this as a extra Christmas present. It's a good mask and the size extends making it suitable for kids and adults. Recommend for Thor fans!

Just Kidding Bella Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set, Multi, Single
Just Kidding Bella Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set, Multi, Single

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bedding set, 10 Jan. 2014
I bought this betting set for my daughters bunk beds because I could purchase the single set for the top and the double for the bottom bunk. It's not top quality but good for the price. The colours aren't as vibrant as the picture but its a nice print and it looks nice and fresh on.

VTech Gadget the Robot
VTech Gadget the Robot

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and durable, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Vtech Gadget The Robot (Toy)
I wasn't sure my daughter would play with this much but she does. She really loves it. The toy is really interactive and keeps her entertained