Profile for KarenP > Reviews

Viakal Limescale Spray 500g
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 16 May 2014
An excellent product for removing limescale. We live in a fairly hardwater area and I hate the stains that are left over the bathroom tiles and the shower screen. This product removes it effortlessly and with virtually no elbow grease required. Just spray on, leave for a few minutes and then wipe/rinse off. Makes the whole bathroom sparkling clean and it smells fairly pleasant too.

Carol of the Bells
Carol of the Bells
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Christmas song, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Carol of the Bells (MP3 Download)
A classic Christmas song which will appeal to all, heck there is even a nod to James Bond at the end. And it is in support of a charity to help fund cancer treatment for a young man. If you are only going to buy one Christmas song this year, then make this your purchase - you will not be disappointed!!

NEW Ariel 3in1 Bio Pods (1 x 30 Washes)
NEW Ariel 3in1 Bio Pods (1 x 30 Washes)
Offered by British Essentials
Price: 21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab smell and great stain busting power, 21 Oct 2013
I have recently been able to try this product for free courtesy of the Savvycircle. At first I thought it would be just like all the other products making big claims about it's stain busting powers and then be really disappointing but no I was very very wrong. My husband is known as the Muck Magnet and he loves to decorate his shirts with ketchup, mustard, tea, coffee, tomato juice, grease etc etc and I get fed up with having to pre-treat all the stains and then rewashing some of his shirts. Well not anymore, these clever little pods mean that I don't have to pretreat anymore and they remove the stains first time. Also they leave the laundry smelling wonderful. I have almost used all my free ones and I have already bought myself a replacement pack and the colour variety too. This is my laundry product of choice from now on!!!!!

Entangled
Entangled
by Travis Little
Price: 8.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous First Book!!!, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Entangled (Paperback)
Absolutely loved this book, I became so engrossed in the stories and found myself really caring about most of the characters. I enjoyed every story but my two favourites were Crenin Point and Granton House. This is definitely a book that I would pick up and read again and again. Really looking forward to more work from Travis Little!!