Profile for Bev > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
NIKE Lightweight Graphic No Show Ladies Socks (Pack of 3), Blue/White, M
NIKE Lightweight Graphic No Show Ladies Socks (Pack of 3), Blue/White, M

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sports socks, 8 April 2014
I love nike clothing so didn't hesitate when I came across these socks. They are a good quality and do not make my feet sweat. My only gripe is that they are slightly too big. I am not sure why as previous nike socks have been a perfect fit.

Bronze Tan Tights Pretty Legs 10 Denier Good Quality Made in The UK Medium Hips 36'' to 42''
Offered by Holywood

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tights, 8 April 2014
I have been ordering these tights now for the last year and they are just superb. The colour is fab and the price is excellent and they always arrive promptly. I Would not buy my tights from any where else.

eFuture(TM) Wine Red Fashion Charming Beautiful Warm Beige Polka Dot Scarf Wrap Women Lady Girl Shawl +eFuture's nice Keyring
Offered by SR-Store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scarf and so cheap, 29 Jan. 2014
This arrived within the time frame and I couldn't be happier with it. A lovely colour and quality and for such a small amount of money. I have paid a lot more for scarves in the past and the quality is no better. I would highly recommend.

Sound Isolating Dynamic Driver Earphones with improved Bass for Ipods, Ipads , MP3 and MP4 players with 3.5mm Jack
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but fit snugly, 29 Jan. 2014
These earphones fit snuggly in my ears. I have always had trouble with earphones as they fall out at every given opportunity. These are perfect and come with three different sizes. Very pleased and at such a low cost.

MESSAGE COMPACT PINK PYTHON LEATHERLIKE
MESSAGE COMPACT PINK PYTHON LEATHERLIKE
by PETERSON EUGENE
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bible, 11 Nov. 2013
I love this bible although the type is fairly small. Its very compact and fits in my handbag which is what I wanted. I would recommend

BRITA Elemaris Meter Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.4L - Purple
BRITA Elemaris Meter Cool Water Filter Jug, 2.4L - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 16 Sept. 2013
Very pleased with my water filter of which the colour is a perfect match to my kitchen. Have always used water filters as the taste is so much purer.

The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 July 2013
This review is from: The Impossible [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
What a fantastic story - unbelievable and very powerful. My husband and I between us didn't have a dry eye throughout. We all knew of the Tsunami but am not sure we all knew about the aftermath. Incredible film and the fact that it is based on a true families experience makes it more so amazing. A definite one to watch but make sure you have the tissue box at your side.

Stargazer Lipstick Pale Pink #123 5.2g
Stargazer Lipstick Pale Pink #123 5.2g
Offered by BisLinks®

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pink, 22 July 2013
A lovely colour lipstick but when applied to me, it looks a little blotchy. I smooth it over with a brush which then is fine. Not sure that I would recommend although the colour is exactly what I was looking for.

OPI Nail Polish In The Spot-Light Pink 15ml
OPI Nail Polish In The Spot-Light Pink 15ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pale pink, 22 July 2013
This is a lovely pale polish but preferably I prefer something a little more definite. It take 3 coats to really show which is fine if you want the delicate look. It paints on lovely and is good quality but I personally would not have chosen it had I known.

How to Flourish In Life....Principles For Building A Thriving, Productive Life (The Maximised Life Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple no nonsense guide, 17 Dec. 2012
I purchased this book to go alongside the 'Faith Works' course I am studying with Hillsong Church. The book is an easy read with major principles we can apply to our lives. An exellent series.

Page: 1 | 2