Profile for Vintage_girl > Reviews

Content by Vintage_girl

Vintage_girl

Stress Management Skills Training Course Build Success in Your Life by Goal Setting, Relaxation and Changing Thinking with NLP

5.0 out of 5 stars Stress Management Skills, 20 July 2013
This is a great piece of work, I have read the whole book, and I've found my confidence again, each section is very motivating, and informative. Each session gives you goals to aim for and offers a Q&A to enable you to set up a strategy for the future. I find that once reading the book I feel that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. I have changed my mind set and I feel great.

Preparing for your Future: Study skills to get ready for university, college and work. Choose your course, study skills, action planning, time management, write a CV, employability and career advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Preparing for your future, 23 Jun. 2013
This is the ideal book for my son, who will be going off to university next year. I'm sure this book will be a good source for him to study.