Profile for Mr Simon Brown > Reviews

Instructions for a Heatwave
by Maggie O'Farrell
Price: 7.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 23 Nov 2013
I love all of Maggie O'Farrell books and this one lives up to the rest, Interesting story and engaging characters. I looked forward to reading it each evening. Also I remember the heatwave of the 70s so that did interest me. You wont be disappointed with this new book. look forward to her next.

The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
The Black Eyed Peas Experience (Wii)
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 23 Nov 2013
Absolutely love this game and it was an amazing price, its lots of fun and the songs are great am a big fan of Black Eyed Peas anyway but even if you weren't I think you'd enjoy it. The dances at first seem fast but after a few goes get easier, GREAT!!!!!

Canon PG510-CL511 Ink Cartridges Value Pack - Black
Canon PG510-CL511 Ink Cartridges Value Pack - Black
Price: 22.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 Nov 2013
This is a good product and a t good price, always amazed at the cost of ink, seems odd to me but a necessary unfortuantely, so I like a value for money ink and I think this is.

The American West 1840-1895 The Struggle For The Plains.: Students Book (Discovering the Past for GCSE)
by Dave Martin
Price: 16.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for study, 23 Nov 2013
Good book for GCSE study, its text is clear and informative. The book arrived quickly and was better price than ordering through my childs school.

Vans Authentic Unisex Pewter Grey Black White Canvas Trainers - Size 5
Vans Authentic Unisex Pewter Grey Black White Canvas Trainers - Size 5
Offered by Tower-London
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes,, 23 Nov 2013
these are great vans and arrived really quickly, good product and service. They were as describe and I feel are good value for a quality product.