Profile for A. Simms > Reviews

KIDS CHAIRBED - BLUE STARS Kids Folding Chair Bed Futon Guest Z bed Childrens
KIDS CHAIRBED - BLUE STARS Kids Folding Chair Bed Futon Guest Z bed Childrens
Offered by Gilda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 10 Nov. 2015
Great value for money. Smaller than other chair bed designs but that is exactly why I bought it as its intended use is as a chair in an underbed den rather than a guest bed. The fact that the back of the chair is larger than other chair bed designs, is a bonus when using it as a comfy chair. It would be a fine guest bed until about 9 years, i'd say.

Cutthroat Pirate Caribbean Fancy Dress Costume Child Kids Boys Male (8-10 years)
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for my 7 year old boy, 10 Nov. 2015
This was perfect for my 7 year old boy, average height, v skinny! For the price, it is good value and quality. Better than previous smaller sized pirate costumes I have purchased. Also arrived quickly.

Kettler Speedy 12.5-Inch Balance Bike (Blue)
Kettler Speedy 12.5-Inch Balance Bike (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab and great value, 22 Mar. 2011
Bought this for our 2 year old son. It is v sturdy. Bit of a pain to put together but took about 25 mins. Seat is adjustable. It feels a good frame. Tyres are quite hard but that is fine. The brake is ok - you need to use feet to stop it totally but it is good to get the idea of a brake for the age group it is aimed at. We were v v pleased with this and our son is getting a lot of use out of it.

Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Pink)
Vital Baby Unbelievabowl Set (Pink)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok - if only it was as good as I had hoped!, 22 Mar. 2011
I bought this bowl after reading the good reviews, as I was frustrated by my growing cupboard of bowls, none of which stuck to the high chair. This item arrived v quickly and was packaged appropriately. The first one I received did not work at all - i could not seperate the bowl from the base. I contacted the vital baby people and they were v obliging and sent me another one the next day. The new one arrived and I could detatch this one and set it up but I have to say that I am disappointed with it. It is great on the ocassions that it sticks - I can happily eat my meal as my daughter eats hers....however, more often than not, before the meal is finished, the bowl has been flung across the floor when the suction has just stopped working for some reason. So, on the days when I think 'i will give it another go' I do......and hope that it lasts the meal out. On other days, I find myself holding a bowl or just putting it on the high chair table, thinking to myself 'i'll give her a bowl when she is old enough not to fling it around!'

Rainbow Colours Peekaboo!
Rainbow Colours Peekaboo!
by Dorling Kindersley
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 22 Mar. 2011
Love all of the books in this DK series. Both of my children have loved them. They all have lovely bright colours, touchy feely bits, are strong and durable and have just the right amount of text for the age group. Ideal for children 6 months - 2 years.

Thomas & Friends Swim Bag
Thomas & Friends Swim Bag

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and waterproof, 22 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Thomas & Friends Swim Bag (Toy)
Got this as was looking for a waterproof swim bag. It is good quality for the money and is waterproof for swim wear.

Cool Cars (Amazing Machines with CD)
Cool Cars (Amazing Machines with CD)
by Tony Mitton and Ant Parker

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and engaging, 22 Mar. 2011
Great book. My son loves cars and loves this. The text is rhyming, so reads well. The pictures are very good and give plenty of things to talk about. We have not really listened to the CD though - it is ok but aside a few 'beeps' does not excite my son very much!

Create your Own Reward Chart Pack
Create your Own Reward Chart Pack
Offered by BCreative®

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and engaging, 22 Mar. 2011
This is a good product. It is not hard to make up your own reward charts, but this one is nice and colourful and less effort! It came with plenty of stars. I adjusted it by crossing out the days of the week as my targets were not daily. My son (aged 2) likes it and working towards getting a new star for every new food he tries (until he gets to the end of the line when he gets a treat of something)is helping increase his food choices.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Durable but questionable if waterproof, 21 Dec. 2010
Bought this product because at the time of my purchase, it was advertised as 'waterproof'. When it arrived, it was a thick, durable cotton type product but i wondered if it was waterproof. I contacted the seller, who promptly followed up my query. They couldn't guarantee that it is waterproof but hopefully have since changed their product description. Nice gym bag though for any hello kitty fans and looks good quality otherwise.

Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Cosy Nights Anti-Allergy 7.5 Tog Duvet/Quilt & Pillow, Cot Bed
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and cosy, 21 Dec. 2010
Arrived very quickly. The only medium tog duvet i could find. Perfect for my son's cot bed and half the price of a lot of other options in the usual baby shops.

Page: 1 | 2