Profile for Sarah Wright > Reviews

Content by Sarah Wright

Sarah Wright

Moving Jelly Fish Tank with LED lights, 3D backing - STUNNING! Fantastic gift!
Moving Jelly Fish Tank with LED lights, 3D backing - STUNNING! Fantastic gift!
Offered by BabyToys4you
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tranquil, 3 Jan 2014
This is the 2nd one I have bought as the first went to work as a sensory item for my students. This one I bought for my son for Xmas and he loves it. It works really well as a nightlight as it gives a soft glow rather than a harsh light. Would definitely recommend to parents. I would also recommend to parents of autistic children as it is very calming.

Wall Sign - "Family Rules" (Red Share) Distressed Wooden Plank Style Wall Plaque (10213)
Offered by love ur House
Price: 9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan 2014
This suits my lounge perfectly, when the kids are arguing or things are stressful, I look at the plaque, take a deep breathe and read through it. Sums our family up.

Walk The Moon
Walk The Moon
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Walk The Moon (Audio CD)
I listened to this band initially when at another artists concert and thought they were great. This Cd is so good - I can't believe I haven't heard this before!!

Junior Caring Cutlery Set
Junior Caring Cutlery Set
Offered by Complete Care Shop
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Hyper mobile fingers!, 29 Mar 2013
These are a must for children with hyper mobility in their fingers. My child struggled every mealtime to use our cutlery and would get frustrated and cross. After recommended by OT, I purchased these. The difference was instant!! He can happily cut and pick up his food with hardly any issues. Excellent quality and the best price for a set that I found. I would definately recommend these.

Raising a Sensory Smart Child: The Definitive Handbook for Helping Your Child with Sensory Processing Issues
by Nancy K. Peske
Price: 9.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 29 Mar 2013
This was a very interesting read. Very well written and informative. Gave me many inspirational ideas to implement at home.

The Children's Treasury of Humour
The Children's Treasury of Humour
by Judith Hendra

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories!!, 29 Mar 2013
I received this as a child and remembered the poems and stories growing up. After tracking this copy down, it arrived prompt, looked in excellent condition given its age and took me back to my childhood when reading to my children. Fab!!

RED FOIL CHOCOLATE LOVE HEARTS WEDDING FAVOURS X200
RED FOIL CHOCOLATE LOVE HEARTS WEDDING FAVOURS X200
Offered by Treasure Island Sweets Ltd - The UK Sweet Shop
Price: 17.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Wedding Favours, 29 Mar 2013
These look lovely. Will look good on the table as a subtle favour. Haven't tasted yet but hopefully they taste as good as they look. Excellent quick delivery too!!

Using Intensive Interaction and Sensory Integration: A Handbook for Those who Support People with Severe Autistic Spectrum Disorder
by Phoebe Caldwell
Price: 13.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbook, 29 Mar 2013
This book is very well written, informative and relevant. It has given me some great ideas to use. Would recommend this to anyone

Music for Weddings
Music for Weddings

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab music product, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: Music for Weddings (Audio CD)
Lovely product with good choices of music. Will use some at our forth coming wedding later this year. Excellent packaging.