Profile for Johnny_Cash > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine, Gloss Black
Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine, Gloss Black

5.0 out of 5 stars T20, 22 Oct 2013
I love the Tassimo. This machine reduces the noise of coffee making more than the original version, which is helpful at night for hot choc or in the morning for coffee! It doesn't contain a Brita water filter, which helps with cost I find. The Tassimo coffees' have gone up in price, but worth it if you have a favourite. Nothing like a machine Latte in the morning :)

NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Piccolo by Krups KP100640 Coffee Machine, Red, 15 Bar Pressure Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Nescafé, 22 Oct 2013
I bought this for my partner, and she really loves it. This version is more compact, smaller water tank at the back which only fills around one cup at a time. Investing in a larger water tank is needed if you want more than one cup without refilling it.

Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Dog Brick Activity Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it., 22 Oct 2013
I have a Patterdale, and he loves it. Although it's entertaining my dog does get bored after the treats have been found and he tends to walk away. He's only under 2 years old and it seems abit too easy for him. Maybe a more challenging game would be better in the future. This game isn't as challenging as I thought for my dog, but great for puppies I'm sure.

In Time [Blu-ray]
In Time [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Justin Timberlake

5.0 out of 5 stars In Time, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: In Time [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Film with a different angle. Most films are the same these days, but I really like how different this film was.

The X Files: I Want to Believe (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]
The X Files: I Want to Believe (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]

4.0 out of 5 stars The X Files, 22 Oct 2013
This film had bad reviews from people I spoke to, but when I saw it at cinema I really liked it. Decided to buy it eventually, I enjoyed this film again.

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (PS3)
Offered by IDSS

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the XCOM Enemy Unknown, 22 Oct 2013
After briefly playing XCOM Enemy Unknown I was somewhat skeptical of this game, but the style and gameplay attracted me.I love the whole style & era of this game, abit like LA Noire. You are able to freely walk around in-game and within the HQ. Walking around HQ and chatting to people for missions is a great feature in this XCOM series.
You still choose your squads, but it's not turn based in battle. You have a battle screen, but it can be used whenever you wish. I was really impressed with this game, don't judge it from the other XCOM for PS3.

I Sell The Dead [Blu-ray] [2008]
I Sell The Dead [Blu-ray] [2008]
Dvd ~ Ron Perlman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Mar 2012
I was skeptical of this film from the synopsis, but I gave it a watch and loved it! It has some dark humour, and the story isn't bad.
Give it a chance.

The Awakening [Blu-ray]
The Awakening [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Dominic West

5.0 out of 5 stars The Awakening, 30 Mar 2012
This review is from: The Awakening [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
The film is set in 1921 England,WW1. The whole vibe of this erra comes across very well within the film itself.
It is a creepy/suspence film which kept me interested throughout.I really liked the film.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 23 Feb 2012
I much prefer this type of case for my iPod touch, gives the iPod more protection and grip. The candy button isn't very different from similar style cases to this one, it's abit of a thicker texture.

Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown
Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown
by Ryan Buell

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., 23 Feb 2012
I'm really into the actual series Paranormal State so gaining a more in-depth knowledge of Ryan Buell seems appropriate.
The subject of all things supernatural/paranormal interests me, so far this book is an interesting read.

It talks about Ryan himself and mentions some of the PRS cases that have stuck in his mind.
There's not really any PRS photographs, just the odd few with bios etc.

I do recommend this book if you're a fan of the show or the subject.

Page: 1 | 2