Profile for bugsbernie > Reviews

Content by bugsbernie

bugsbernie "bugs" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Tacwise 191ELS with 180 Nail Selection Pack & 91 Staple Selection Pack (Bundle Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit that 'nails' a lot of jobs!, 20 Dec. 2014
Really pleased with this nail gun. For years I have seen them used on TV DIY programmes and it occurred to me that it would be a very useful addition to my workshop - and it is. It's extremely easy to load and use. It comes with a wide selection of nails and staples and is the sort of tool that actually encourages me to take on projects I might otherwise have thought twice about.

Denon DHT-T100 Soundbar for TV - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Denon DHT-T100 Soundbar for TV - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Peter Tyson Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted with this purchase., 25 Oct. 2014
Quite often I am disappointed by new kit - admittedly sometimes because of unrealistic expectations on my part but generally because things aren't always as good as their blurb suggests. The opposite is the case with this Denon soundbar which arrived today. It took a couple of minutes to set up and the sound is fantastic. I have a Samsung soundbar which uses HDMI cables and is not that brilliant to listen to. This Denon unit has a number of connection possibilities - I used the 'Optical digital' cable (which is supplied) plugged it in and that was it. The quality of the sound from the Denon is unbelievably clear with many options for voice, film etc. The bonus for me is that it has Bluetooth and listening to music played from my tablet I am hearing nuances that I had never heard even with good headphones.

The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
The Big Bang Theory - Season 1-6 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Bang for your bucks, 7 Feb. 2014
Put simply I'm a huge fan of the Big Bang Theory. Albeit I'm in my 70's I enjoy the ensemble acting and the intelligent script. Although each episode is only twenty minutes long I am finally able to watch each episode without the interminable number of advertisements that go with the TV broadcast. There are also a number of extras and interviews at the end of most series.

Braun Series 5 5040s-5 Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Braun Series 5 5040s-5 Wet and Dry Electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars A Close Shave!, 7 Feb. 2014
My old series 3 Braun finally gave up so after reading a number of reviews I settles for this model. It's streets ahead of my old model in terms of efficiency and closeness of shave and well worth the money imho.

Woodstock [DVD] [2009]
Woodstock [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Michael Wadleigh
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic of its time, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Woodstock [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
This edition of Woodstock has not only the director's cut of the movie but a number of very worthwhile extras and interviews. Also included are a number of partial or previously unscreened performances.

Rollerball [1975] - Special Edition [DVD]
Rollerball [1975] - Special Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Caan

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Movie, 26 July 2013
I enjoyed this film when it was first released. All these years later it is still a great and dynamic movie but now seems to have been well ahead of its time in forecasting the consequences of the potential outcome of a world dominated by multinational corporations.

Bestway Repair Kit for inflatable airbeds, toys, pools, lilos etc #62022
Bestway Repair Kit for inflatable airbeds, toys, pools, lilos etc #62022
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 26 July 2013
Needed patch repair kit - read reviews and settled for this kit. Really pleased as it has repaired out large inflatable pool.

Take Five (Digitally Re-Mastered 2009)
Take Five (Digitally Re-Mastered 2009)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of being 15 again., 1 Feb. 2013
Always loved this track, particularly the haunting Paula Desmond sax and Joe Morello's drums. Dave Brubeck was still able to delight with his mastery and craftsmenship well into his 90's. Sadly they are now RIP's

JUSTOP BTR006 Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver With 3.5MM Jack, Universal Adapter For Speakers, New Module with Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP profile
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A great (little) piece of kit, 1 Feb. 2013
I'm delighted with this bluetooth receiver. It was easy to set up by following the pairing instructions and works simply and well. I have paired it with both a tablet and a mobile phone and it picks up whichever I use. It has given a new lease of life to a stereo system that I was no longer using.

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tablet, 25 Oct. 2012
I'm really delighted with this tablet. Easy to set up and use, responsive with a good screen. I chose this (after the usual weeks of research!) because of its spec and connectivity possibilities -of which there are many. I have just bought the USB/micro SD adaptors extending the link up options. I am also heavily into the new Samsung range so have a couple of their smart tv's, Galaxy Ace phone and now this tablet.Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0) Using the Samsung 'AllShare' facility I can connect up all the above devices through my wi-fi. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2