Profile for Chris Minton > Reviews

History Of The Eagles [3 Disc DVD Deluxe Edition] [2013]
History Of The Eagles [3 Disc DVD Deluxe Edition] [2013]
Dvd ~ Eagles

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the outlay, 12 Jun. 2014
Some of the other reviewers have given excellent in depth reviews and I totally agree with them so all I am going to say is that I was very happy with this purchase, it arrived quickly in a nice presentation box. I watched it at the weekend and was totally glued to it throughout. Recommended!

Garmin Dezl 760LMT-D City Navigator for Europe
Garmin Dezl 760LMT-D City Navigator for Europe
Offered by SuStuu

1.0 out of 5 stars DEZL 760 - Beware of Device Glitches and Poor Customer Service, 19 July 2013
I am fairly new to truck driving so wanted to invest in a top of the line piece of equipment to help me in my new career....I did lots of research and finally decided to go for the Garmin DEZL760 especially as Garmin provide the aviation industry with much of their equipment so it's got to be good right?.....errrmmm no.

The DEZL760 freezes during route calculations at least 6 times a day, the unit also decided that it doesn't recognise my PC after the second time I tried to do map updates, I then spent 2 months in email conversation with garmin technical who to be frank simply kept sending me template 'try this' responses which were not helpful and showed no acknowledgment of my previous emails and information provided to them, they ignored my requests to actually speak to a customer service advisor and eventually sent me an order number to send the device back to them for what they later acknowledged was a known issue.....well I've just purchased a Tomtom 5150 Pro and will be sending the Garmin back and demanded a refund especially as today whilst driving through Whitchurch the device seemed to think I was floating over the streets instead of driving on them.....that was the final straw in a tedious relationship with this device and it's manufacturer.

To be fair the display is excellent and it's intuitive to use with plenty of clever little options but it's reliability and extremely poor technical support has left a sour taste in my mouth so it's over to tomtom now!

I can only hope and pray that that the Tomtom is better......looking at the reviews, it certainly doesn't seem to dissapoint.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 22, 2014 2:52 PM GMT