Profile for Bubblestar13 > Reviews

Content by Bubblestar13

Bubblestar13

TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker, 20W Boom X Premium Wireless Stereo (Aluminum-Alloy, Strong Bass, Built-in Microphone, Two Subwoofers) for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC, and More
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little speaker, 22 April 2016
I was looking for a small portable speaker loud enough to use in a hall with a serious echo and this one fits the bill. As a dance teacher I would prefer not to lug a heavy speaker around and although this isn't super light, it fits in my handbag and is still light enough to carry on the bus/tube/train.
In terms of bass I think it's excellent - very similar to the Bose speaker in this respect (and much cheaper). The design is neat and practical with the buttons on the top. The fact that it comes with an aux cable is ideal as sometimes the bluetooth doesn't work on all my devices. Clear lights tell you whether the speaker is charging/on/low on battery.
My only negative is that I wish the noise it makes when it turns on and off wasn't louder than the volume you have it set on when the speaker is turned off. It can be quite loud if people aren't expecting it.

Angelina Professional-Grade Convertible Ballet Tights, Size M/L, #247 Tan
Angelina Professional-Grade Convertible Ballet Tights, Size M/L, #247 Tan

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 10 Mar. 2014
I bought the tan/skin coloured convertible tights in the M/L size. They fit exactly right and are of a good quality. The colour is as described and they work exactly like convertible ballet tights. A recommended buy

Panasonic DMC-FS45EB-V Violet 16 Megapixal Camera with F2.5 LEICA Lens and 5x Optical Zoom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lumix Camera, 25 April 2012
I got this camera as a replacement for my broken Lumix FS10. I wanted a small camera that would fit in my bag and produce great pictures without having to change many settings.

Its super easy to use. Menu and settings are easily negotiable. Several modes which include intelligent auto, miniature mode and scene settings. The miniature mode is fantastic and really good fun to play around with.
I like the lumix cameras and prefer a small light camera so this is perfect, but it is very small and for some people this may be a problem.
There's no battery charger, instead you plug it in to the computer to charge it. I find this much easier as my laptop is on constantly and I don't have to remember to charge it after taking photos off. You can just switch it off, leave it plugged in and then the battery tops back up to full.
I haven't had this camera for long but so far it has been all I've wanted and more. I would highly recommend this product :)

Sony Ericsson S312 Sim Free Unlocked Mobile Phone
Sony Ericsson S312 Sim Free Unlocked Mobile Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars S312 Sony Ericsson Phone, 18 Jan. 2011
Although this phone doesnt have all the smart applications and new software that current phones like the Iphone, HTC etc. Its perfect for someone who doesnt need that but wants a stylish looking phone to use on a regular basis to make phone calls and text. You can use facebook and there are other applications such as games and Track ID too.
The camera is good quality for the number of MP. I was impressed with the different settings in the camera too.
Although the phone is small and the buttons are too, the phone is surprisingly very easy to use.
This phone was a gift to my 15 year old brother and he loves it. His one complaint was that it does take a while to load everything when you turn it on.