Profile for Tara > Reviews

Content by Tara

Tara (Dun Laoghaire, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Harry Potter Gryffindor Adult Robe Size M Dress Costume
Harry Potter Gryffindor Adult Robe Size M Dress Costume
Offered by global toy seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 16 Nov 2014
Very comfortable - possibly on the small size (I'm a slight 5ft 3 & it was perfect). Good quality robe.

Wizard Wig and Beard Long White
Wizard Wig and Beard Long White
Offered by Blyme

2.0 out of 5 stars Sparse and very fragile, 16 Nov 2014
Product received was much less dense than pictured and was shedding significantly from the moment it left the package. Quite disappointing.

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Purple/White International
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Purple/White International

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well in pocket. Takes the shock., 19 Oct 2014
My 4th case on this phone - always happy to replace a cracked case, never sustained phone damage yet. The tab covering the power slot on this one is really quite annoying - it's hard to take out and eventually mine cracked and just came off. I didn't miss it. It recently fell onto a tile floor and the bottom edge cracked. I'll be replacing with the same model.

Kraft Macaroni Cheese Smaller Pack 206 g (Pack of 5)
Kraft Macaroni Cheese Smaller Pack 206 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloriously fake and yummy., 19 Oct 2014
The all-important junk food. Delighted to be able to order in Ireland!

Wilton Non-stick Bunny Cake Tin - Grey
Wilton Non-stick Bunny Cake Tin - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted with this pan - my daughter wanted 'Ruby' (Max ..., 19 Oct 2014
I'm delighted with this pan - my daughter wanted 'Ruby' (Max & Ruby cartoon) and I managed to create a pretty good version using this pan. The indentations aren't very deep so it was easy to go ahead with my own design.

Snug Safe n Sound Kids Ear Defenders / Hearing Protectors - Adjustable Headband Ear Muffs For Children and Adults - 5 YEAR WARRANTY - (Purple)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 19 Oct 2014
Essential everyday gear for my daughter. They sit around the handle of her wheelchair really securely & she asks for them when necessary.

Handbook of Knots: Expanded Edition
Handbook of Knots: Expanded Edition
by Des Pawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 11 yr old has really enjoyed this. We got ropes of different colours too, 19 Oct 2014
Our 11 yr old has really enjoyed this. We got ropes of different colours too, so he can see the steps clearly.

Bobj Rugged Case for Nexus 7 WiFi or 3G 4G Tablet (Not for Nexus 7 FHD) - BobjGear protective cover - Playful Purple
Offered by BobjGear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection, 19 Oct 2014
Really sturdy, never comes off without adult intent. Nice and grippy too, after three months of regular use my small child hasn't managed to knock it yet. Feels nice in your hand too but massively increases the size of the tablet.

BiC KiDS Evolution Colouring Pencils in Can (Pot x 60)
BiC KiDS Evolution Colouring Pencils in Can (Pot x 60)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct 2014
Brilliant pencils - my kids love them.

Spontex Hypoallergenic Non-Latex Gloves Size Medium (Pack of 6)
Spontex Hypoallergenic Non-Latex Gloves Size Medium (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good when latex-free is essential, 19 Oct 2014
My daughter has a latex allergy and these are proving difficult to find locally. They're a great product although I do always keep a spare set handy because rips aren't unusual.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3