Profile for Tara > Reviews

Content by Tara

Tara (Dun Laoghaire, Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Purple/White International
OtterBox Commuter Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Purple/White International

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well in pocket. Takes the shock., 19 Oct 2014
My 4th case on this phone - always happy to replace a cracked case, never sustained phone damage yet. The tab covering the power slot on this one is really quite annoying - it's hard to take out and eventually mine cracked and just came off. I didn't miss it. It recently fell onto a tile floor and the bottom edge cracked. I'll be replacing with the same model.

Kraft Macaroni Cheese Smaller Pack 206 g (Pack of 5)
Kraft Macaroni Cheese Smaller Pack 206 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Afro Caribbean Food Store - The Original Authentic

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloriously fake and yummy., 19 Oct 2014
The all-important junk food. Delighted to be able to order in Ireland!

Wilton Non-stick Bunny Cake Tin - Grey
Wilton Non-stick Bunny Cake Tin - Grey
Offered by Direct4Crafts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm delighted with this pan - my daughter wanted 'Ruby' (Max ..., 19 Oct 2014
I'm delighted with this pan - my daughter wanted 'Ruby' (Max & Ruby cartoon) and I managed to create a pretty good version using this pan. The indentations aren't very deep so it was easy to go ahead with my own design.

Snug Safe n Sound Kids Ear Defenders / Hearing Protectors - Adjustable Headband Ear Muffs For Children and Adults - 5 YEAR WARRANTY - (Purple)
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 19 Oct 2014
Essential everyday gear for my daughter. They sit around the handle of her wheelchair really securely & she asks for them when necessary.

Handbook of Knots: Expanded Edition
Handbook of Knots: Expanded Edition
by Des Pawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 11 yr old has really enjoyed this. We got ropes of different colours too, 19 Oct 2014
Our 11 yr old has really enjoyed this. We got ropes of different colours too, so he can see the steps clearly.

Bobj Rugged Case for Nexus 7 WiFi or 3G 4G Tablet (Not for Nexus 7 FHD) - BobjGear protective cover - Playful Purple
Offered by BobjGear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection, 19 Oct 2014
Really sturdy, never comes off without adult intent. Nice and grippy too, after three months of regular use my small child hasn't managed to knock it yet. Feels nice in your hand too but massively increases the size of the tablet.

BIC KiDS Evolution Colouring Pencils in Can (Pot x 60)
BIC KiDS Evolution Colouring Pencils in Can (Pot x 60)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct 2014
Brilliant pencils - my kids love them.

Spontex Hypoallergenic Non-Latex Gloves Size Medium (Pack of 6)
Spontex Hypoallergenic Non-Latex Gloves Size Medium (Pack of 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good when latex-free is essential, 19 Oct 2014
My daughter has a latex allergy and these are proving difficult to find locally. They're a great product although I do always keep a spare set handy because rips aren't unusual.

Bic Conte Evolution Wood Free Graphite Pencils HB - Pack of 12 Loose
Bic Conte Evolution Wood Free Graphite Pencils HB - Pack of 12 Loose
Offered by Sorte

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smooth, 19 Oct 2014
I'm very happy with these pencils, they feel nice in the hand and sharpen well - I think there was an error in counting, however, as I received 34 in a padded envelope instead of 3 x 12 as ordered. Even still, at the price paid, I'm happy with the service. Some of these are travelling to a friend in the US whose son loves them & cannot purchase them locally :)

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Strong smelling, 31 Dec 2013
Perhaps this is a characteristic of the Extra virgin oil but I hadn't had such a strong smell from a coconut oil before. Great sturdy jar - easy to spoon out of.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3