Profile for Mr. S. B. E. LUNDSTROM-GRANT > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. B. E. L...

Mr. S. B. E. LUNDSTROM-GRANT

2 x T0802 Cyan Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Photo R285
2 x T0802 Cyan Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Photo R285
Offered by izzibuyer

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!, 3 May 2013
It took a bit of hunting through the vast range of options for all the deals now available for alternatives to the very expensive manufacturers ink systems! I finally believed this was the correct cartridges for my now older Stylus Photo R285 Printer which I am very attached to!! Given amazing service over many years now!! But The COST of the ink is crippling!! This deal looked almost too good to be true!! BUT!!! To my amazement....IT IS TRUE!!! My Printer took its time reading the chip on the cartridge.. but wowww!!.. once it had read it, it accepted the cartridge as one of its very own offspring!!! COLOUR?? AMAZING!!! Soon as I have a few quid I'm buying a whole box load of the complete sets!!! I don't care how long the cartridges last at this stage cos they're soo real cheap anyhow!! So Far I Would Really Really Recommend These Cartridges and This Company!!! Wonderful Fantastic Value Product!!

Ex-Pro® Foam Cleaner for electronic equipment 400ml
Ex-Pro® Foam Cleaner for electronic equipment 400ml
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars PC/Keyboard Cleaner A HIT!!, 20 Dec. 2011
Received this great product thinking it would be OK as the price was quite cheap compared to others I have previously purchased. But NO!! This is a really great cleaning product for all of Your electrical bits n peices!! It arrived soo well packaged & in quick time too!! I'm very impressed with this product, being an IT & Electronics Specialist. 1st Rate!!!!

Six Feet Under Vol.2 - Everything Ends
Six Feet Under Vol.2 - Everything Ends

3.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Six Feet Under CD, 2 July 2010
Not overly impressed with this CD. Not many tracks on it & they didn't last that long either!! The CD didn't last that long in play!! All in all I was most disapointed with this purchase!!OK though as a collectors piece

Epson Original T0803  Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0803 Claria Magenta Ink Cartridge
Offered by Jaima Alkauzar

3.0 out of 5 stars Printer Ink, 2 July 2010
1 of 6 cartridges needed for my Epson Stylus Printer!! Very expensive inks but very good quality & final finnish on print. Best used on finest quality photo paper. Doesn't seem to last very long in serious useage!!

Cascamite 500g Tub Cascamite / Extramite Adhesive
Cascamite 500g Tub Cascamite / Extramite Adhesive
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Powdered Adhesive, 2 July 2010
This is a synthetic resin powder adhesive-Ussually used in cabinet work. I use it for many other uses-especially in my artwork projects! Amazing properties & incredible strength/durability/flexibility/waterproof once set. Wonderful/Amaxing material to use. Be careful to wear face mask wen using!!

Revell Enamels 14ml Gold Metallic Paint
Revell Enamels 14ml Gold Metallic Paint
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST GOLD PAINT I KNOW!!! NOT A TOY!!!!!, 2 July 2010
This is the best type of Gold Paint I know on the market!! Covers so smoothly & the finnish is incredibleSo smooth & soooo Gold like!! Much more like gold than any other paint product I have ever used thus far

Humming Chorus from Madame Butterfly
Humming Chorus from Madame Butterfly

1.0 out of 5 stars Humming Chorus CD, 2 July 2010
Not the best recording I've ever heard of this piece of music... Far too "Whinny" for my tastes. Not best composition.. Far too much echo/violins. Very Amateurish recording. Never Mind!! Better luck next time eh??

Dremel Hobby 300 Series Tool (Old Version) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Dremel Hobby 300 Series Tool (Old Version) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery & Item Spendid!!, 2 July 2010
This item was delivered extremely fast by courier!! Too fast I thought!! Arrived in good condition well wrapped & secure!! Fantastic Service in my book FolKS!!! WELL DONE AMAZON ONCE AGAIN!!! Spendiforous Service as Ever!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2010 8:29 PM BST

Epson Original T0801  Claria Black Ink Cartridge
Epson Original T0801 Claria Black Ink Cartridge

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink cartridges receipt review, 20 Jan. 2010
Thank You!! I received the item eventually after delays caused by the weather. I received the item OK & am pleased with it!!
Many Thanks!!!