Profile for Katy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The One That Got Away
The One That Got Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
Compulsive reading. Unusual storyline. Couldn't put it down.

Daylight Company Vogue Floor Lamp, Brushed Chrome
Daylight Company Vogue Floor Lamp, Brushed Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to put together and arrived promptly, 19 Feb. 2015
This lamp is just what I wanted. It was easy to put together and arrived promptly. Great for needlework or indeed any kind of close work.
Would blend in well with most room decoration. .

Cartel: Book 1
Cartel: Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected a good read. A little disappointed with Mariana, 13 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Cartel: Book 1 (Kindle Edition)
As expected a good read. A little disappointed with Mariana. Apart from the self harming factor for me she was too similar to Juliette. A' softer' side
portrayed for Dornan which I quite liked. I think I was hoping subconsciously for the story of the brothers to go back further. However I did enjoy the book and will continue to read the full story.
. .

Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)
Sleepyhead (Tom Thorne Novels Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read. I had difficulty putting it down and ..., 2 Feb. 2015
A good read. I had difficulty putting it down and would have given 5 stars but it did get slightly confusing at times. Quite a complicated story but very intriguing. His characters were very much alive in the mind of the reader and Tom Thorne a very human hero..

One Love (Gypsy Brothers Book 7)
One Love (Gypsy Brothers Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars but I am so glad that I did, 19 Jan. 2015
I almost didn't bother reading this last book because it seems such a long time since the last one, but I am so glad that I did. I note that one review actually criticises the grammar. I didn't even notice the grammar. The intensity of the story, the strength of the characters and the obvious passion of the writer made it compelling reading. Well done!!!

The Blood of the Fifth Knight
The Blood of the Fifth Knight

4.0 out of 5 stars A good story. An interesting start which made you want ..., 15 Jan. 2015
A good story. An interesting start which made you want to read more. I felt a little let down when his task was to protect the king's mistress but it did gather momentum and by the end of the book everything makes sense.

Miramont's Ghost
Miramont's Ghost

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant read., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Miramont's Ghost (Kindle Edition)
I don't usually read about anything to do with ghosts but this book kept me mesmerised from start to finish. A brilliant read.

Three Years (Gypsy Brothers Book 5)
Three Years (Gypsy Brothers Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this one better than the last one, 5 Sept. 2014
I can't wait to find out what is going to happen. I enjoyed this one better than the last one.. It's a while since I read it but if I remember it starts off quite quietly, which is good, but things certainly get hotter !!!

Wednesday's Child (An Inspector Banks Mystery Book 6)
Wednesday's Child (An Inspector Banks Mystery Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 Sept. 2014
A good read. Interesting characters and a logical story line.

After the Fall (a thriller)
After the Fall (a thriller)

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure that the story is a good one but I got so fed up trying to ..., 5 Sept. 2014
I'm sure that the story is a good one but I got so fed up trying to follow it be cause the pages don't follow on from each other. Sometimes they overlap slightly and other times I was guessing what was happening. Get the printing sorted and I'm sure it is a good read. I gave up very early on in the book.

Page: 1 | 2