Profile for Ms. M. Walsh > Reviews

Content by Ms. M. Walsh

Ms. M. Walsh "Bargain Hunter!" (Lancashire, England)

Fisher-Price TMX Elmo 10 Year Anniversary
Fisher-Price TMX Elmo 10 Year Anniversary

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Fantastic Elmo!!, 1 Mar 2007
This toy is brilliant. I bought it for my 3 yr old son's birthday last month. Think I get the toy out more than he does mind, but it really is great! When I bought it i was saying that it is never gonna be able to stand back up on it's own, but true to what it says, it actually doea, amazingly stand back up on it's own. Well I was well impressed! I bought him a twin set of elmo's at xmas, a doctor elmo n a potty training elmo, n I thought they were great, til the tmx. All I can say is, whatever next, n no doubt the next will be worth buying, just like this 1. I'd also recommend this for adults, not just kids, no more soft cute cuddly teddies, get the TMX Elmo!!!

Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition (London UK)
Offered by GOLDSERVICE
Price: 59.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Day Banking At It's Best!, 1 Mar 2007
I bought this at xmas, as a present to all of us. It is soooo much easier, without all the money lying round, of course the man of the house wanted to be the banker! But within minutes was bored of the idea of putting cards in n out of the machine, n giving em back to the right person, as the game moves a lot quicker, seen as there is actually no passing money around the board. We all thoroughly enjoyed playing this version, as I hated monopoly, just because of the setup time, and sorting all the money out, i'd be bored before we started, but this is a lot easier. Highly recommended to any Monopoly fan!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2008 9:21 AM GMT

VTech V.Smile TV Learning System
VTech V.Smile TV Learning System

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Kiddies Console!, 1 Mar 2007
I bought this console for my son's 3rd birthday, as he always wants to play on his sister's xbox. He has it on the tv downstairs and it is so easy to switch from the tv to the game, he chooses his own game, puts it in n away he goes. He has 8 games so far, all for age 3-5, so a lot of choice. The control is excellent, being big, so easy to hold, buttons are very recognisable with their colours and the joystick is easy to steer. Although being 3 he does get annoyed when he can't do it! I would recommend this console to anyone with a young child, and I am currently thinking about getting the vsmile pocket, as it takes the same games but can be transported.

Fur Real Friends - Cat
Fur Real Friends - Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars *AMAZING TECHNOLOGY*, 28 Nov 2006
This review is from: Fur Real Friends - Cat (Toy)
What a great toy!! We took ours out, to check over before xmas comes, we were sat stroking the animal for about 20 mins! It was great, to c all it's movements, and I just had to pull it's tail!! Well of course it never liked it. It does exactly as it says it does, I can't fault it, apart from, like a real cat, it malts! Only downside, is the mechanism, it is rather noisy, but ya easily get past that with how entertaining it is to compare the furreal cat to a real cat!