Profile for Bychance > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian
Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as told by Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking forward to the next..., 4 July 2015
As a reader you imagine the thoughts of others within the story, GREY creates a depth to the untold words from the first book.

Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)
Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 15 April 2014
I have really enjoyed the series, just waiting for the next one later this year. 1st time I've read a whole series in a week!

Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 4)
Thirty-One and a Half Regrets (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 8 April 2014
I have read each book including 3.5 in quick succession (all within a week) and now looking forward to the next release.

The Rented Mule
The Rented Mule

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Rented Mule (Kindle Edition)
this is the first book I've read from this author, I was captivated very early on in the book and is very different from the chic lit I normally read. I am now keen to read more from you and I didn't see a twist coming, I had made assumptions and without giving anything away, I questioned my assumptions and had to go back to chapter 1 and re-read bits to clarify some details! by chance uk!

Gray Resurrection (A Tom Gray Novel Book 2)
Gray Resurrection (A Tom Gray Novel Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Gray book I've read, 26 Feb. 2014
Really enjoyed this second book, a little predictive but a page turner nevertheless. I'm looking forward to reading the 3rd book very soon!

Call Me! (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 1)
Call Me! (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed my 2nd Locke read, 9 Jan. 2014
after reading one of his other books reading this, what I assumed is the first in this series, gave insight to parts of the previous book I read and filled a lot of gaps. I enjoyed both books and they complimented each other. I like books that are easy to read and you can't necessarily predict the outcomes. more to come?

Daily Ab Workout
Daily Ab Workout

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 31 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Daily Ab Workout (App)
A handy app, you can choose how long you want to work out for and stop/start it as you go, only on day 3 so let's see if it works...

The Color War (Kindle Single)
The Color War (Kindle Single)

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame it wasn't longer., 16 Dec. 2013
Having got into the story, as it seemed to get started, that was the end. An unexpected very short story.
Have really enjoyed other titles from this author so had high expectations.
A little disappointed.

Just Kidding On The Road Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set, Multi, Single
Just Kidding On The Road Duvet Cover & Pillowcase Set, Multi, Single

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice set, 7 Dec. 2013
Bought this for our 2.5 year old little boy and it's perfect. Boyish without being babyish plus not too grown up either. He loves all the trucks and vehicles. The price was right and acceptable for child's bedding. Good results all round.

Baby Jogger Multi-Fit Footmuff (Black)
Baby Jogger Multi-Fit Footmuff (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed I'm sad to say...., 19 Feb. 2013
Good; nice, warm & cosy for baby.
Bad; it Slides down when putting baby into seat. The zips are difficult to get to so awkward to open/close. They are not as big as seats therefore can not use for older child (a small 2.5 year old). They fall about when folded.

Page: 1 | 2