Profile for Gaye Harris > Reviews

Content by Gaye Harris

Gaye Harris

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
NEW TRUESHOPPING® POWERFUL PORTABLE HEAVY DUTY PETROL GENERATOR 2.2KVA 2200W 6.5HP AGHA2500
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 23 Mar 2014
thrilled with this generator, it arrived really quickly and we have tried it out it started second pull. tried it on tv and light at the same time we have had 6 power cut this winter and now we have some sort of pwer it will also keep the freezers topped up as well.

Twinkle Twinkle light up card - Romantic / Valentines card - TT206
Twinkle Twinkle light up card - Romantic / Valentines card - TT206
Offered by Tranquil Space Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Mar 2014
brought for a valentines card for my husband he really thought it was amusing and thrilled when he found out it light up

Stretch Magic Elastic 0.7mm Clear 25m Qty 1
Stretch Magic Elastic 0.7mm Clear 25m Qty 1
Offered by The Bead Shop (Nottingham) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Mar 2014
this was brought for my use i make necklaces for myself and there for needed strong thick elastic for the use

Horseshoe Magnet
Horseshoe Magnet
Offered by Life Unearthed

3.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Horseshoe Magnet (Toy)
brought for the school but not that powerful so slight diappointed we needed the magnet for fishing game so sad

BM POLYCO GL8955 Bodyguard 4 Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves, Blue XL, Set of 100
Offered by DK Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Mar 2014
husband uses these for milking the cows on the farm he is alergic to most gloves and the gloves are big enough

Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Facebook Messenger (App)
This i find really good as i can communicate with my daughter and none else can see my messages. thanks

LADIES SKINNY LEATHER BELT DESIGNED BY MILANO IN 4 COLOURS 2783 (34" to 37" LARGE, BLUE)
Offered by Leather Emporium ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars yes, 30 Jan 2014
We are very pleased to have this belt as very comfortable and just what we wanted we had a black one as well.

SAMSUNG P7510 GALAXY TAB 10.1 ALL-WEATHER GEAR SOFT CARRY CASE WITH NECK STRAP BY CELLAPOD CASES BLACK
Offered by Cellapod

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 30 Jan 2014
Just what we needed to protect the tablet from mud and grim on the degree that daughter thank you so much

Ecology: Principles and Applications
Ecology: Principles and Applications
by J. L. Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 30 Jan 2014
Well this is just what my daughter wanted for her degree thanks it arrived on time and quickly been away so very late in feedback

A Village Deception (TURNHAM MALPAS)
A Village Deception (TURNHAM MALPAS)
by Rebecca Shaw

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 30 Jan 2014
Really pleased I have got around to ordering the next in book I have them all and I know I have two more

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7