Profile for Adrian Gill > Reviews

Adrian Gill

RIIS
RIIS

1.0 out of 5 stars Still not spitting in the soup, 17 Feb. 2013
This review is from: RIIS (Kindle Edition)
This book reeks of dishonesty. One personal confession about his own doping doesn't cover the fact that the rest of the book avoids suggesting that anyone else doped. Aside from the confession chapter, Riis believes cycling was clean. The Festina chapter was particularly dishonest; to suggest that it was unfair to ask the cyclists if they were cheating- when they were cheating - was comical.

Lucy works in Telesales
Lucy works in Telesales

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 9 Feb. 2013
After so many good reviews, I am very disappointed by this book. I can't see what the other reviewers saw in it. Its only saving grace was that it was very short!

The Geneva Connection
The Geneva Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping money thriller, 29 Dec. 2011
I read the whole book in less than 24 hours, which demonstrates how much I enjoyed it. The plot was fast paced and exciting. Occasionally, I found that business negotiations had been over simplified and therefore were implausible. And there were elements towards the end that were a bit too far fetched for me; that said, it was gripping to the last. I think that there is a missing genre of business based thrillers and I would like to read more of these; I would definitely buy his next book.