Profile for Vincent > Reviews

Vincent

Set of 2 PestBye Ultrasonic Battery Operated Motion Activated Cat Repellent
Set of 2 PestBye Ultrasonic Battery Operated Motion Activated Cat Repellent
Offered by Primrose

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall I am very happy with these repellers and they definitely work for me, 16 Oct. 2015
This is the second set of these I have bought. They have certainly rid my garden of cats which was the reason for purchase. Dogs also make themselves scarce if they enter front garden. Overall I am very happy with these repellers and they definitely work for me.

Trespass Qikpac Unisex Adult Packaway Jacket - Grenadine, Large
Trespass Qikpac Unisex Adult Packaway Jacket - Grenadine, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value jacket., 16 Oct. 2015
Apart from the late delivery (other items also included in package) the jacket is fine. It was as I expected and fits well. I have not yet had the opportunity to use it in rain but it is quite windproof. It is quite light but that is what I wanted as it is ideal for travel abroad.

The Man on the Boulevard (Penguin Red Classics)
The Man on the Boulevard (Penguin Red Classics)
by Georges Simenon

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful nostalgia, 31 Dec. 2013
Great to re-read Simenon. Wonderful pace and clever plotting.This volume is handy and slips into the pocket without having to carry a bulky novel.

Maigret in Court (Penguin Red Classics)
Maigret in Court (Penguin Red Classics)
by Georges Simenon

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful nostalgia, 31 Dec. 2013
I have read a lot of Simenon years ago and it is great to re-acquaint myself with this
great writer.

Sony CMT SBT 100B - Micro Hi-Fi System with CD/DAB/FM Radio Tuner
Sony CMT SBT 100B - Micro Hi-Fi System with CD/DAB/FM Radio Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds great - looks good., 31 Dec. 2013
It is a neat and compact system and is exactly what I expected. It suits my needs as I live in an apartment.
Sound is great and it looks good.