Profile for BattyMumma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Amscan International Mega Value Favour Pack Glasses, Pack of 24
Amscan International Mega Value Favour Pack Glasses, Pack of 24
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Made the children so happy when they got their party bags., 31 May 2015
The kids were well chuffed when they got their party bags with these in them. The arms can come off but they easily go back on. The colours were as pictured, bright. I would definitely recommend these for kids summer party bags, they looked so cute all running round with them on. Value for money wise I would say these were worth being the main item in a party bag and lasted a lot longer them them aeroplanes they normally get. I Will be getting these again.

48 x Mini Smiley Springs - Party Bag Fillers
48 x Mini Smiley Springs - Party Bag Fillers
Offered by Logic-Sale

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value party bag filler, kids loved them., 31 May 2015
My springs were multi coloured and wrapped individually. Amazing value for party bag fillers. Their not long enough to use like a proper slinky but the kids still loved them. I've already recommended these.

Toni & Guy Glamour Serum Drops - 30 ml
Toni & Guy Glamour Serum Drops - 30 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well on grey hairs., 31 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got this wondering if it would tackle the Grey's that have now joined my brown hair. To be truthful I didn't think it would work on the coarser hair, but it did a reasonable job! This serum tamed them grey's through the day. I applied 1 squirt after blow drying (before worked the same). I have short hair but if spreading over longer locks I would suggest gradually applying this serum so you don't apply too much to one spot and make your hair look oily. It is quite oily and you'll have to wash your hands after. It's oily consistency also meant where I normally wash my hair every other day I had to wash daily.

Seagate Personal Cloud 3TB Home Media Storage - NAS
Seagate Personal Cloud 3TB Home Media Storage - NAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bit of kit, 20 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Wow having never had something like this before I was amazed by the ease with which it is set up. From opening the box I had a laptop, three mobiles, a tablet and TV set up, all my videos photos etc available to stream and tested within the hour. It's was as simple as downloading an ap, well that was pretty much all you had to do. Then I changed the settings to update automatically and now I never have to worry about losing pictures etc. I can sign in from work and watch films or pull documents that I have saved at home. The size of the unit is slightly smaller then a laptop. It needs an Ethernet internet link but that can be anywhere in the house. The connection has been fine, with no loss of signal through our whole house which is a standard terrace. Only minor gripe was that some film shot on my phone had a different picture as the icon you click. Also films shot with my phone were stretched on my TV but was easily fixed by adjusting the picture. As I said minor gripes on a brilliant piece of kit.

View Quest Christie DAB+ Radio and NFC/Bluetooth Speaker - Red
View Quest Christie DAB+ Radio and NFC/Bluetooth Speaker - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Impressive, 20 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My first thoughts when I received this radio was wow it looks really cool, bigger than I was expecting but the twisting control panel was a really handy touch. It's very easy to use straight out of the box, and I connected it to my mobile phones and my ipod classic (via Bluetooth dongle) with no issues at all. The screen is easy to read and use, with easy features. Would of been a five if the battery pack came with it, or it took normal rechargeable batteries as it's ideal for taking out in the garden etc,. I will probaby buy the battery pack and update the review. The sound is good nice and clear, not too loud so no distortion. The radio picks up a good range of stations. Overall very impressed we are currently using it in the kitchen or on the window ledge for the garden can't wait to get the battery pack.
I really like the look with the red leather sides. Unfortunately the back is a painted plastic which has scratched off in places slightly already. The front of the unit is not painted and is a shiny surface compared to the matt surface of the back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2015 10:20 AM BST

Hippychick HC Turkish Toddler Towel (70x54cm, Blue/ White)
Hippychick HC Turkish Toddler Towel (70x54cm, Blue/ White)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality hooded towel., 14 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What a lovely quality product! The material is gorgeous, toweling on the inside and a cotton on the outside. The hood isn't too big, so it doesn't fall over my toddlers face.
The pocket at the front is handy to keep little ones hands warm. The towel can be opened out as it is poppers which holds the sides together.
This towel comes in a clear plastic storage bag and would make a lovely gift.
I do find it a bit pricey, especially for a child's towel, but if your going to get the use out of it then it's well worth the money.

Boxfresh Stern, Men's Low-Top Sneakers, Blue 9 UK (43 EU)
Boxfresh Stern, Men's Low-Top Sneakers, Blue 9 UK (43 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very slightly narrow, but comfortable., 7 May 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A very deep navy these trainers they are almost black.
They similar to a standard tennis trainer, made in a sturdy canvas. I like the boxfresh sign on the end of the laces.
They are a slightly narrow fit, but not tight.
They are comfortable and hold their shape well.

Maxi-Cosi Mura Plus Pushchair (Raspberry Red)
Maxi-Cosi Mura Plus Pushchair (Raspberry Red)

3.0 out of 5 stars Seat comes off for folding, which is a pain., 25 April 2015
So I find this a lovely sturdy pram, but it has some issues.
The hood is lovely and big offering good coverage of the seat. There is a viewing panel which is great for seeing smaller children, I find I don't tend to use them as they get older.
This pram is very easy to manoeuvre, even with quite a weight in it. The wheels are the rubber all-terrain type so no pumping or punctures to contend with. I don't normally like 3 wheelers but this pram feels very stable.
The bumper bar (that's what I call them) is different to most prams in that it has a central column rather then attaching either side. It is easy to remove but a two handed job to replace it.
The padding in the seat is lovely and offers a comfy spot for little one.
The straps have to be closed together, like a car seat. This is fine unless you have a wriggling toddler in the pram, trying to climb out while you try to strap them in (this is the type of parenting issue that will send you reaching for the Gin at night).
I found the basket an average size but easy to access.
Folding - I do not like the folding. You have to remove the seat which is heavy, but simple to remove and replace. It is then a two handed job to fold the chassis. The chassis can then be folded quite small as the wheels come off easily.
I hate prams that have to come apart for folding. Storage is a nightmare. If its going to stay in the car boot then fine, but if your like me and do not drive you'll be losing half your hall to the different parts.

Maclaren Techno XT Buggy (Black)
Maclaren Techno XT Buggy (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good all round pram, which will last., 21 April 2015
Maclaren is a trusted brand and the Techno XT can be spotted in most school playgrounds at collection time.
I really liked the features of this pram.
The wheels are larger then standard umbrella fold strollers and provide a smooth ride. The hood extends over most the seat offering excellent sun shade. Due to the flat recline and leg rest little one has a nice shaded comfy place to snooze.
The basket is a standard stroller size but feels somehow more generous.
The handles move so you can position them as you wish depending on your height.
This pram comes with a baby head nest and is suitable from birth. It is a very practical from birth pram which should last until little one no longer has need of it.

Hauck Twister Trio Set Travel System (Brown)
Hauck Twister Trio Set Travel System (Brown)

2.0 out of 5 stars I could not get it to fold!, 21 April 2015
What a stylish pram! I was excited when I had the chance to review this travel system.
I like the colour of frame and the fabric, it is practical and attractive.
The twist function is easy, simple and great fun.
The hood covers the seat unit really well. The seat unit reclines completely.
I hate prams which you have to take the seat off for folding, which this does. I also could not get it to fold when I tried it out, 4 people could not manage it. The instructions did not provide enough explanation on how to fold it. I'm sure like all prams, once you've got the hang of it it'll be easy, but this is why I gave this pram a 2 star, the 2 stars it got is for the twist and look alone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20