ARRAY(0xb46d6e04)

Profile for Smaybelline > Reviews

Content by Smaybelline

Smaybelline

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
CaseCrown Ace Flip Case Case (Pink) for iPad 4th Generation with Retina Display, iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, Brilliant Case, 17 Oct 2012
The colour is a lovely pink and its well padded and the outside can be easily wipe cleaned.
I love that its not bulky and the case doesn't have to slide in completely, it just clips on and all the white edging of the iPad is still visible. The stand itself is great, just slot the bottom of theiPad out and it stands in 2 possible positions.
The inside is really soft and protects the screen.
Fantastic case, great quality and a bargain price!! Will buy another as spare when back in stock!
Also comes well packaged in a really nice box so great for a gift.

Marware Flexi-Shell Case for iPhone 3G and 3GS - White
Marware Flexi-Shell Case for iPhone 3G and 3GS - White
Offered by tonysden

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case - Protects perfectly and feels great., 8 Oct 2012
Really nice case, bought at a great bargain price! For a couple of quid its been fantastic. I've had it on my iphone for a few months and its only just started to look a bit grubby. Will be buying another though as its the best case I've had. It fits really snug but its smooth and soft to hold rather than a hard back case. Great product. I've dropped my iphone a few times too & the case has done its job and protected it perfectly!

Swees® Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Aluminium Stand Case / Cover for Apple New iPad 4 (with Retina display) / iPad 3 / iPad 2 - Black
Offered by swees-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Fantastic Quality - Buy It Now!, 8 Oct 2012
Fantastic product. Bought for my dad for his birthday. He isn't the greatest technology expert but managed to set this up and understand the instructions with ease. Looks really sleek and expensive. Instructions were easy to follow. He has a really bulky protective case on his ipad but it still stood up nicely in the slot at the back of the keyboard. Paired via bluetooth within seconds and away he went! No lag or delay when pressing the keys. Great idea of the home screen button at the top so you come out of your apps without having to press the screen again. Comes with cable as well for charging. Didnt need to charge to use it straight away, it worked and had power when took straight out of the box. He was really pleased with this and also liked that when finished it clicks onto the front of the ipad as a protective case and looks really smart. The back matches the silver finish of the back of the ipad. Great product, great price - Might just buy one for myself!

In Car Mobile Phone and PDA Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)
In Car Mobile Phone and PDA Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)
Offered by Accessories-4-All

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Item - Bargain Price - Buy It Now!, 8 Oct 2012
So i had read a few bad reviews of this but thought for a couple of quid it's worth a try. I've been looking for a phone holder for my car that has great suction and will fit my iphone with a case on with ease - Hey presto it's this case! It came really quick. Great product, looks different but better than the product image shown. The flexible arm is really sturdy. The suction cup - Well its very strong and hasn't fallen off once - but it did take me about 10 minutes to get it to stick, I nearly lost my patience but i kept going and finally it stuck on and hasn't come off! It's not just the suction pad its also a little clip as well so its quiet small and finicky but once done its fantastic. I also love that you can have a photo in it so when your phone isn't in it you can look at a photo of whatever you wish - I chose a pic of my little Chihuahua, I'm sure it makes people smile when they look in my car!

Basically, this is fantastic, does exactly what it says and becomes a photo frame too! Fabulous! I've seen so many expensive holders but this one rivals them all!

Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Black
Bobble BPA-Free 550 ml Water Bottle, Black
Offered by 21st Century Health Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works - We did a taste test! Love it & use it every day! A must buy!, 2 Jun 2012
I'm not keen on the taste of tap water so i would buy bottled water every day - which works out quite pricey. I saw this bottle advertised online and it seemed perfect but I had never heard of it before and was unsure how it worked and if it did work. I ordered & it came very quickly.

Remember to wash this out before first use as the instructions say because black liquid comes out of the filter, this is normal but make sure you wash it out as you dont want this in your first mouthful!

Just fill with water, pop the filter in and away you go. You replace the filter every 2 months, you will notice when the filter has stopped working as the taste will be just like tap water again. These are pretty cheap to replace just a couple of £'s.

I have read some reviews that say this is hard to drink from, obviously suck but squeeze the bottle as well to help the water come out with no issues.

We did a taste test as my partner didnt believe this bottle worked. We had a glass of tap water & a glass of water squeezed out of this bottle (water from the same tap) - Everyone in the family could taste the difference and preferred the water from this bottle.

A must buy - You'll love it. Had so many compliments too as it looks really funky.

Sprayza Blasta Garage
Sprayza Blasta Garage
Offered by Howleys Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! A bargain too, 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: Sprayza Blasta Garage (Toy)
Bought this in the sale at £3.54 - This was over £14 at Argos! Box is bigger than expected, great size. Great price! Came the next day! Bought 2 to put away as presents. A great fun boys toy.

Fishing gift A great Fisherman Lives Here Wooden Plaque
Fishing gift A great Fisherman Lives Here Wooden Plaque
Offered by Craftworks Shabby Chic Wood & Wire Co UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift! Great Quality!, 2 Jun 2012
Bought as a present for my dad but my mum loved it too as she's the "catch of his life". Looks really nice and its very well made. Great quality.

Kolay® The New iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand For The New Apple iPad 3 , With Magnetic Sleep Wake Sensor Feature - Pink
Offered by Atomm

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect fit! Never need another case..., 30 April 2012
So i'd been looking for a while to get a nice case that fit snug & also had a stand. Many cases are ugly and bulky so i was wary but all the 5 star reviews persuaded me to purchase this one. It came the next day! Came with a free screen protector. It fits perfectly, nice and snug. Not too tight like some cases that you have to literally push them in and pull them out. It fits just right. It looks perfect and sleek and looks quite expensive. The stand is perfect, so simple to use and looks brilliant. Just what i've been looking for. The magnet really does work so when you open the case the screen comes on... This is perfect & a bargain! Buy it now!!

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Extra Light Natural Blonde 10N
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Extra Light Natural Blonde 10N

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Excellent product, easy to apply and looks fab! No streaking!, 29 April 2012
Fantastic! So I'm dark blonde and always dye my hair myself. Usually with Xxl live cream. I've never used foam before. Recently I got the wrong colour Xxl live cream and my roots went a gingery colour compared to the rest of my hair, I also had streaks of dark blonde that I'd missed as the cream is so awkward! So I tried this and it's fantastic. Seemed really simple on the instructions. Mix the products in the bottle and don't shake just tilt... I was wary but just follow what it says. Squeeze the bottle to release the foam, just spread it all on, rub on all over. It feels like hair mousse. At first once I'd rubbed in it dissapeared and didn't look like the pic in the the instructions... Don't worry just keep applying. Rub it all in like shampoo. When you get to the end of the bottle it will go all foamy on your head. Hey presto I left for half an hour. The conditioner made my hair feel so soft like I've just been to the salon. The colour is fantastic, just right and no ginger like I usually get! Also no streaks, it hasn't missed any bits underneath. Its perfect! Will be buying this all the time. It's brilliant!!

Lamaze Lights & Sound Soft Flower Pot
Lamaze Lights & Sound Soft Flower Pot
Offered by Soup Dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a 9 month old - Loves it!, 26 April 2012
Bought for my 9 month old niece for Xmas. It kept going off in our spare room and in the lead up to Xmas we could hear the music and see the light shining through the wrapping paper! Quite amusing! Niece loved it, it crinkles and bends & the light is very bright. Does what it says... lights up and is musical. She loved it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4