Profile for Andie > Reviews

Content by Andie

Andie

Page: 1 | 2
The Life and Times of Call the Midwife: The Official Companion to Series One and Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 24 May 2013
After watching every single episode of the T V drama it is wonderful to read about how the stories came about and how the cast were chosen. I think this is a fabulous book to accompany the series. I love real life stories and absolutely love the T V series it make me cry and laugh it was fabulously filmed and written. I think it is a tragedy that Jennifer Worth didn't get to see the finished product but I believe she would have been very proud of what the writer's and actors achieved to bring her stories to l life. Well done to all the cast, crew and writer's I can't wait for the episode.

BT Handwriting
BT Handwriting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great learning tool, 6 April 2013
This review is from: BT Handwriting (App)
I would recommend this to all parents of school age children it is great for them to learn how each letter is formed when written it also helps them to learn the sound each letter makes

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars clear weather information, 6 April 2013
This approach displays the weather Information clearly it is nice to be able get a pin point of the weather in your local area. I would recommend to all.

Mahjong Deluxe HD
Mahjong Deluxe HD

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD (App)
This is a great addictive game recommended for all puzzle lovers also keeps the mind active. Fabulous work out for the brain

Mahjong Deluxe HD Free
Mahjong Deluxe HD Free

5.0 out of 5 stars very addictive, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Mahjong Deluxe HD Free (App)
Very addictive game would recommend to all that enjoy puzzle games. Even my 6 yr old son enjoys playing it.

The New Recruit: Episode 2
The New Recruit: Episode 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 24 Feb 2013
The intensity is increasing can't wait to read the next part. McNab has has done it again would definitely recommend this to all McNab fans.

The New Recruit: Episode 1
The New Recruit: Episode 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping start, 9 Feb 2013
I can't wait to read the next instalment. Andy McNab always writes so brilliantly' he always set up a story with the right amount of tension and then let's rip when the action really starts. I have read all of Andy's books so far and this one does not disappoint. I think he has a natural way of drawing you in due to his knowledge and experiences he is able to give each story a more realist feel. I would recommend this to all die hard McNab fans, bring on the next instalment.

Logo Quiz - Fun Plus Free
Logo Quiz - Fun Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Logo Quiz - Fun Plus Free (App)
Very addictive gets your brain working you know the pictures but may not know the name or how to spell it. Some of them are easy but some make you think.

Housewife, 49 [DVD] [2006]
Housewife, 49 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Victoria Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Viewing, 29 Nov 2012
This review is from: Housewife, 49 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Fabulous viewing well written and well acted by Victoria Wood she has done Nella Last a brilliant tribute it is a great story and another view of the 2nd world war. Would deffinately recommend this film to all. It was nice to see Victoria Wood playing a serious roll with the little added touches of humour. It gives a great account of what women did whilst our brave young men were away fighting for our freedom.

Soulicious The Soul Album [inc. Exclusive Jigsaw Puzzle]
Soulicious The Soul Album [inc. Exclusive Jigsaw Puzzle]

5.0 out of 5 stars Sir Cliff at his best, 16 Oct 2011
I ordered this album months ago as soon as I knew he was going to release it, I have to say the wait was well worth it both myselt and my 5 years old son love it we have played it everyday since it arrived. It is most definately one of his best albums to date. Can't wait for the DVD of the concert now as I am unable to attend his concert this year. He sounds and looks fabulous for his age. Keep it up Cliff we want more fabulous songs from you keep us dancing and smiling.

Page: 1 | 2