Profile for sandra > Reviews

World Smallest Folding Walking Stick - Purple Floral
World Smallest Folding Walking Stick - Purple Floral
Offered by GreatDeals4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 24 Sep 2014
A brilliant walking aid for when i go on longer walks.It really does fit in my handbag so it's ideal for me...love the colour too

cellmax HTC Wildfire S G13 Flip Protection Case Cover Skin Pouch With Solid Build In Phone Holder Housing Diamond Leaf Pattern - White + Quality LCD Screen Scratch Protector + Free Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
Offered by cellmax

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 24 Sep 2014
This was supposed to be suitable for my Granddaughter's phone but it's too small...disappointed

Lancashire Textiles Ltd 6 Pack New Luxury Egyptian Cotton Cover Hollowfibre Filled Pillows
Offered by Lancashire Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Sep 2014
These pillows are amazing value for money.I ordered them (after reading great reviews on here) for my son and thought i may as well order them for myself to store away until needed.However after seeing them i binned all my other pillows and replaced them with these.I also ordered some for my daughter,now my friend wants me to order 12 for her.....

Quilled Creations - Slotted Quilling Tool
Quilled Creations - Slotted Quilling Tool
Offered by BIC WAREHOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars It's so easy to make flowers etc with this handy tool, 20 Aug 2014
A simple little item but one i could'nt do without.It's so easy to make flowers etc with this handy tool,as well as using it for quilling of course.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 29 Jun 2014
These are the only wall stickers i have purchased that actually stick to the wall without having to add more adhesive.They look great too....

Barry M Lip Paint, 132 - Pink Gold Sparkle
Barry M Lip Paint, 132 - Pink Gold Sparkle
Offered by CosmeticsQueenuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice color, 1 May 2014
I love the color but i'm disappointed that it does'nt last any longer than any other lipstick.I only bought it for it's staying power....

Cosmic Shimmer Glue Large 125ml
Cosmic Shimmer Glue Large 125ml
Offered by Hotshotcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 16 April 2014
Having bought several different glues for cardmaking i find this the best. Really tacky and the fine nozzle means that it can be used for sticking smaller items like gems.A highly recommended product....

Mens Peter Werth Mens Arden Mac Jacket in Blue - M
Mens Peter Werth Mens Arden Mac Jacket in Blue - M

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 7 Feb 2014
This was purchased for my son who hated everything about it.The colour,material,quality etc etc.Probably just him being extra fussy so maybe this is not a fair review.

Matrix 7 inch 4.2 Android tablet
Matrix 7 inch 4.2 Android tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Matrix 7 inch 4.2 Android tablet
I purchased three of these(two for my grandchildren for Christmas) plus one for my 9 year old granddaughter's birthday.Amazing value for money as the case which is very sturdy has a keyboard attached to it.A highly recommended product.

Thermos Everyday Food Jar, Stainless Steel, 0.5 Litre
Thermos Everyday Food Jar, Stainless Steel, 0.5 Litre

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 20 Nov 2013
The food was still quite hot when the flask was eventually opened! After passing it around three of my friends who failed to open it a strong man came to the rescue.No good for me i'm afraid,too much of a struggle!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4