Profile for Nuchi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Antique Retro Cute Turtle Pocket Watch Necklace Chain Pendant
Antique Retro Cute Turtle Pocket Watch Necklace Chain Pendant

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 28 Jan. 2015
Really cute. I would prefer the chain to be a bit thicker though.

Cafe Express One Cup Coffee Filter Bags (x 50)
Cafe Express One Cup Coffee Filter Bags (x 50)
Offered by A1 Coffee

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this. Smell good and taste great too., 22 Nov. 2014
This is my second order of this coffee now. For my second order, I ordered 4 boxes!!! My hubby and I really love this coffee. We do have Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee maker at home and I have got at least 8 different types of coffee pods for that machine at home but still we were longer for a better taste coffee that can be made easier at home and in the office. Both of us drink coffee at least 2 cups a day. So getting them from the cafe at work can be quite expensive. This cafe express one cup coffee filter bag is perfect for us. It smells nice once you open the bag and taste great too. We team it up with cafe maid luxry coffee creamer and the coffee tastes like heaven! We finished the first order within less than 3 weeks so here we go with my second order. I tried to save costs by ordering 4 boxes so that I only paid one delivery charge and I am impressed that the coffee I was sent have an expire date of Aug. 2015 which are 9 months away from when I ordered. The delivery was super fast too. We were down to our last filter bag yesterday and we werent expecting the delivery for another 3 days but it arrived early so it is perfect. One thing that makes it a bit tricky is how to dispose the used bag. You need a bit of a practice. The pack only gives you instruction of how to use it but the dispose bit is more difficult and could also do with instruction too. What I do is to pull the two tabs away from each other so the bag would at least be squeezed a bit to let the left over water out. Then I pull the two tabs together in the middle to squeeze it even more and put it back in it original bag before dumping in the bin. If you just lift up the bag and put straight in the bin, there would be a lot of hot water left in there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2015 7:43 AM GMT

Arch Supports - leather (Size Uk 9-12 Eur 43-46)
Arch Supports - leather (Size Uk 9-12 Eur 43-46)
Offered by GGfootcare

4.0 out of 5 stars best arch support, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Arch Supports - leather (Shoes)
This is my second time ordering this arch support. My brother has flat foot problem and he has been using many different products and said this one is the best arch support he ever used due to the material of it. So I have reordered more for him.We didn't really make use of the glue tape just yet (that's why I gave this only a 4* not 5*). We used it in a slightly different way to others. What we did was to sew it onto the normal flip flop to wear in the house. Very difficult to sew it on as it was hard but once we managed to put them on, it was perfect.

Grip & Go Glass 500ml Water Bottle - Stainless Steel Lid - GREEN
Grip & Go Glass 500ml Water Bottle - Stainless Steel Lid - GREEN
Offered by Grip and Go UK

4.0 out of 5 stars love the style and colour, 10 Jun. 2014
I have three of these now in different colour. I love the style especially that the neck is a bit bigger than normal drinking water making it easier to wash. I tried to reduce the use of plastic water bottle so this glass drinking bottle suits the purpose perfectly. It has nice colourful grip band. I only gave it a 4 star because the grey rubber ring from the lid comes out from time to time. A couple of times, I pour the water into a cup and the grey rubber ring ends up in my cup.. Apart from this small issue with the grey rubber ring, I am very happy. It is also a perfect size for the car's cup holder.

Entertain Cappuccino Cups & Saucers 6.9oz / 195ml - Set of 2 | Glass Coffee Cups, Coffee Glasses
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

4.0 out of 5 stars very cute and perfect size, 10 Jun. 2014
I love this cup. I use it with my Nescafe coffee machine and it is of a perfect size with strong good quality glass material. I wish the handle could be slightly bigger so that I can hang on the hook with my other coffee mugs.

Łutensil Squeeze - Citrus Juicer/Reamer with Ergonomic Palm Grip, Grey & Green
Łutensil Squeeze - Citrus Juicer/Reamer with Ergonomic Palm Grip, Grey & Green

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, looks stylish and does the job well, 10 Jun. 2014
I used a plastic cup squeezer before and broke it after one use so I was looking for a hand held one like this one instead. I did a lot of searches and found this one quite attractive in terms of the colour and the design as well as the price. I have been very happy using it every since I got it. It fits perfectly in the hand and easy to grip, twist and wash. I use it daily now to squeeze lemon and orange juice. A perfect and cute accessory to any kitchen.

2x Peach Microfibre hand towels for sports, travel, gym, bath,multifunctional 30x70cm

3.0 out of 5 stars colour comes out, 4 Jun. 2014
The pink colour comes out. So if you wash this, make sure you separate the dark and white. All my socks are pink. But this towel is good in terms of absorbent.

Voss Artesian Still Water 8 x 375ml Glass Cylinder
Voss Artesian Still Water 8 x 375ml Glass Cylinder
Offered by Media Replication

4.0 out of 5 stars nice slimline bottle, 7 May 2014
This may seem like expensive bottled water but the bottle is great as it is made of glass. I have been trying to stop using plastic bottles so VOSS water bottles are perfect for me. I only gave it a 4* instead of 5* as I would prefer the top to be a bit wider so it is easier to clean and reuse. But overall, it is a nice refreshing water in a very cute slimline 'glass' bottle.

The delivery is super fast too. Mine were delivered within a couple of days of the order. I also got a text on my phone on the delivery date which is great. Very impressed with speed of delivery from this company. The package is also very well put together.

"Costa" style V Shaped latte coffee glass (250ml/9oz) Set of 4
"Costa" style V Shaped latte coffee glass (250ml/9oz) Set of 4
Offered by Indiabazaar

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking glass (but beware it contains only maximum 200ml), 21 Feb. 2014
This is a very nice looking coffee glass. very fast delivery for me. But what surprised me was that 4 glasses came loosely in a box. Well, each of them was wrapped in bubble but I was expecting it to be boxed in a better way. Anyway, that wasn't a problem for me as all 4 glasses arrived in perfect shape. I used it with my Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee machine and I think the glass is slightly too tall. I removed the dripping tray from the machine and it is perfect. So beware if you are buying this to use with coffee machine and it might not fit yours. Another downsize is that it only contains maximum of 200ml not 250ml as advertised. My coffee machine is manual setting so this is not a problem for me either but for other users who have pre-set coffee machine, they need to be aware that this glass is slightly small.

Bodymax Vinyl Dumbbell Pair - 2 x 4kg
Bodymax Vinyl Dumbbell Pair - 2 x 4kg
Offered by Powerhouse Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars nice colour, 21 Feb. 2014
I love this pair. The purple colour is actually nicer than the photos. It is more like lavender colour. Very lovely. It encourages me to lift them more due to the colour. It gives good grip too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3