Profile for patsylovesjazz > Reviews

Noddy Goes to School
Noddy Goes to School
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars Unchanged from 1955., 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Noddy Goes to School (Hardcover)
I took this book with me on my first day at school (Infants, of course!). Why I thought I might have spare time to read a book on that day, God alone knows, but take it I did. I never did read it, as far as I can remember.

Why, I decided to buy another copy at the age of 62, is also beyond me. I cannot vouch for the exciting story line, as I have still yet to read it, but no doubt my grandchildren will be treated some oral storytelling by me at some point.

Glossy hardback (no Dust Jacket), is a lovely shade of pink!

Go on, you know you want to!

Swings Into
Swings Into
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sings better than he dances!, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: Swings Into (Audio CD)
I almost bought this album thirty years ago, the it became deleted and unavailable. Fortunately many vinyl records are now available in CD format, so when Tony Jacklin appeared on this season's Strictly Come Dancing, I was reminded of his musical past.

As my title suggests, Mr Jacklin was less of a slouch as a singer than he is a dancer (he has already been eliminated). Very much along the lines of a Sinatra album, with equally good arrangements in my view.

Give him a spin. ^_^

PicknBuy Desk & Travel Portable, Fold-Up Stand for Apple all iPad, iPad mini / Amazon Kindle fire (7 inch) / Samsung Galaxy Tab (7 inch) for any tablets, netbooks or devices (White)
Offered by PicknBuy
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't Apple make this?, 27 Oct 2013
Excellent product and miles cheaper than most other tablet stands, including the new 'stub' (which isn't yet available in white). This stand can support you iPad (or other tablet), in either landscape or portrait mode. It folds up neatly to little more than a pencil in size. Brilliant, just brilliant. My only query is why didn't Apple come up with something like this?

Speedy Weedy
Speedy Weedy
Offered by Agratech - Garden & Home Store
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Dandelions Demolished!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Speedy Weedy (Misc.)
After comparing many different weeders, I plumped for the Speedy Weeder and was not disappointed. I especially like the tee-shaped handle which makes it easy to rip the roots. The spring mounted plunger also expels the weeds efficiently with the earth plug after you have removed them. Great design. Great buy. A+

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Guest Towel, Chocolate
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Guest Towel, Chocolate

5.0 out of 5 stars Fluffy as you like., 9 May 2013
These 100% cotton towels are the best I have found on Amazon. These washed-up lovely and can fully recommend them. A+

High Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (360 Capsules)
High Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg (360 Capsules)
Offered by Transforme
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep yourself healthy!, 29 April 2013
Excellent transaction, lightning delivery. These are the cheapest on amazon so do yourself a favour and get some of these golden beauties. The occasional capsule fed to your dog, as a treat, will also keep their coat looking great! A+

10 x Crompton Lamps 25 Watt 220 Lumen Small Bayonet Cap B15 (15mm) Clear Glass Finish Candle Bulbs
Offered by IMPERIAL HOUSEWARES
Price: 9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Now a regular order,, 23 April 2013
These bulbs are some of the best of their type and have just ordered my second batch of 10. Our chandeliers look great with these clear candle bulbs and now we have downgraded to the 25 watt version, the bulbs will hopefully last a lot longer. I am reliably informed that the higher wattage bulbs we had been using kept blowing because they collectively exceeded the 240watt maximum!

Naturecraft Realistic Giraffe Ornament - Giraffe Sitting
Naturecraft Realistic Giraffe Ornament - Giraffe Sitting

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic is the word., 18 April 2013
Naturecraft's description of this product as realistic is certainly accurate. It's just a pity they don't include a standing giraffe in their collection (if you do Naturecraft, I apologise). ^_^

Aluminum 32 Watch Display Storage Case Box Briefcase
Aluminum 32 Watch Display Storage Case Box Briefcase

5.0 out of 5 stars No-brainier!, 18 April 2013
Display cabinets aside, this must be one of the cheapest and best way to store and protect your watch collection. This case is incredibly well made considering it's low price. Buy one now (I have two already), before the makers realise it's too cheap and put up the price. A+

Fruit of the Loom Elasticated Jog Pants, Heather Grey, 2XL
Fruit of the Loom Elasticated Jog Pants, Heather Grey, 2XL
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
Price: 6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Joggers, 13 April 2013
What's not to like? Classic grey Joggers go with any top you pair with them. Elasticated hem continues the sporty theme plus they don't get caught on gym equipment either (especially bike pedals!). 100% cotton fabric ensures no allergic reactions for people with sensitive skin. Comfortable too. A+

Page: 1 | 2