Profile for margarida neves > Reviews

Content by margarida neves

margarida neves

Britax First Class Plus Rearward and Forward Facing Group 0+1 Car Seat (Black Thunder)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good car seat, 4 Sep 2013
I reccomend this seat for those who, like me, have tall babies who no longer fit in the baby carrier but want to keep them facing rearwards. My baby started travelling in this seat at 9 months, and he's much more comfortable.
I chose this seat because of the safety ratings, and the fact that it can face forward at a later stage.
The one thing I'm not too happy about is the way that it fits my car seat: I drive a BMW 1 Series, and facing rearwards the seat wobbles a bit and feels like it's not 100% steady, but reading several reviews and also after visiting a store I have realised that's just the way it is, and there's no safety risk.
Very good value for money.

Fisherprice Trike (Elite Blue)
Fisherprice Trike (Elite Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great tryke!, 30 Aug 2013
The only reason for not giving it 5* is because I wish it was even more robust so I could go up and down curbs with it, and the canopy gets on my nerves so I removed it entirely... otherwise it's exactly what I was looking for! I bought for my 10 month old (going on 11), and he feels great in and loves to go out for rides. The finishes are high quality, it's sturdier than I expected and very comfortable. I tried some of the other brands at ToysRUs like the Smart Trikes but they're not as well finished and for sure not as comfortable. The best features are the padded seat and adjustable seatbelt plus the rubber weels. In Lisbon ee have almost all streets in old stone, very bumpy, and it's great that this doesn't screech while we go along. It's a very good value for money :)