Profile for K. Berry > Reviews

Content by K. Berry

K. Berry "kazza-1" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Frosted Purple / Crystal Strip - Glass & Sterling Silver Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 Dec 2013
It is a stunning bead. It was a present and looks far more expensive that it actually was. I will use this company again.

Nintendo Selects: Mario Kart Wii - Game Only (Nintendo Wii)
Nintendo Selects: Mario Kart Wii - Game Only (Nintendo Wii)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brings back memories, 15 Dec 2013
I remember the original version of this game, some years back. I can now share the same magic with my son.

2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 9
2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 9
Offered by BargainShop_London

This review is from: 2 Pack Wheelie Bin Numbers - 9
I could not find these stickers for love nor money. Does exactly what I need it to do, to mark my shed door which is by my front gate.

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 1 (WS511) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

2 Pack Wheelie Bin Letters - A
2 Pack Wheelie Bin Letters - A
Offered by Megastore 247
Price: 1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars No problem., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2 Pack Wheelie Bin Letters - A

White Self Adhesive Wheelie Bin Numbers 17cm 2/Pk - 0 (WS510) Wheelie Bin / Dust bin / Dustbin Number Stickers
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

Dangermouse - The Great Bone Idol [DVD] [1981]
Dangermouse - The Great Bone Idol [DVD] [1981]
Dvd ~ Dangermouse
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good DVD, 10 Oct 2012
I have rated it 5 due to the fact that my son pretty much watches it every day, and finds new things to laugh at each time. It is a classic cartoon so brings back good memories.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 10 Oct 2012
This had been a great cover for my phone. It is extremely durable. I did expect the diamantes to drop off, but 9 months later every single one is still in place. I always get a load of positive comments about it, and the colour helps me find the phone when i haven't got my glasses on!
Worth every penny.

Pair of BLUE 90" Width x 54" Drop , Supersoft Thermal BLACKOUT Curtains INCLUDING PAIR OF MATCHING TIE BACKS, 'Winter Warm but Summer Cool' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful curtains, 10 Oct 2012
I bought these because of a review i read on Amazon, and I am glad I did. I am really happy with these curtains, they are very soft and hang so well.

Trademark Collections SPID002007 Spiderman Movie Swimbag (Red)
Trademark Collections SPID002007 Spiderman Movie Swimbag (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for toddlers, 10 Oct 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is a durable bag made of plastic, that is great for swimming or school PE kit. It is durable, I have used it every day since and it has held up the the use. I would have preferred a different closing system, but the poppers do keep everything inside.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3