Profile for Ms. J. A. Evans > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. A. Evans

Ms. J. A. Evans (Swansea UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Deluxe 7-Day Pill Organizer Box In Wallet (9045)
Deluxe 7-Day Pill Organizer Box In Wallet (9045)
Offered by SM-SHOP

4.0 out of 5 stars OK product but days not printed on boxes!, 18 Sept. 2014
Only has times e.g. noon or bed. Does not have day printed on each box like others I have bought. Not a prob for me but could be for others.

Wild About the Wild
Wild About the Wild
by Iolo Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Wild About the Wild (Hardcover)
Bought for my partner who loves wildlife etc. Couldn't find it new so bought second hand for an excellent price. It arrived promptly and in excellent condition. This book is easy to read and is full of excellent information. Other half can't put it down!

Trouble in Mind
Trouble in Mind

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Trouble in Mind (Kindle Edition)
I was quick to buy this book via Kindle as soon as it was published only to discover it was a compilation using some stories that had appeared in other compilations that I had previously bought - 3 repeat stories made up a huge part of the book. The other stories I felt were not up to the usual standard of twist and suspense so overall I was very disappointed with this book. In future I will only buy once the price has come down......

5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
5L Pump Action Pressure Sprayer - use with water, fertilizer or pesticides
Offered by Vinsani (UK Seller)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good spray pump for the money!, 4 Jan. 2014
This is a lovely little spray pump and is used to disinfect the patio. For the money it is excellent value but the wand is only plastic and doesn't look like it will last long. Having said that it has been used daily for 3 months with no problems so it may surprise me. Another minor grumble is that the measuring guide on the bottle is the same colour so is not easy to see (I thought it didn't have one until I felt marks on the side and looked closer. However this is easily rectified with a black marker pen!) Delivery was very fast. Recommended ++

4 x 5 LITRES - *BABY POWDER FRAGRANCE* PET / KENNEL DISINFECTANT & DEODORISER * FREE POST *
Offered by C.S.I cleaning solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Disinfectant that smells lovely!, 4 Jan. 2014
Bought this for the patio where two dogs do their business! It can be diluted or used neat and has had no effect on my dogs feet. The patio smells lovely and it is easy to apply with a spray pump - also bought on Amazon. You only need a small amount so I bought a pump dispenser to help as the 5 gallon bottle is heavy to lift. I reckon the 4 bottles I bought should last me at least 6 months if not longer so it is a very economical buy. Delivery was next day despite being purchased before xmas. Recommended ++++

G-HUB® Tablet Case for Original 7" Hudl Tablet - PURPLE Case / Cover / Skin with Built-In PropUp Stand (Dual Angle for Viewing & Typing Positions) - designed by G-HUB for use with Original Hudl 7 inch Tablet - Released in 2013 (NOT second 2014 version). Case includes BONUS: G-HUB ProPen Stylus.
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover, 29 Nov. 2013
This was bought to replace a 'Hudl' cover that was too big! Buy cheap, buy twice as my old Gran would say!! This cover though is lovey and fits perfectly. Recommended +++++

Dog Training Training Discs Chrome Plated - incl. booklet with tips and tricks for designing optimum training
Offered by SaveMoneyonThis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed to be honest, 29 Nov. 2013
These were cheap so I thought I'd give them a try for my crazy rescue dog who barks at men! They didn't really have much impact maybe because she is nearly blind and has poor hearing. Maybe they'd be OK with a healthy dog.....

Bear Grylls Men's Originals Microfleece - Black Pep/Black, XX-Large (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Bear fleece, 29 Nov. 2013
This is the third BG fleece I have bought for my other half - he loves them. They wash well but do get a bit fluffy at times. The last one was returned and replaced very quickly when the elastic edge came loose. I think they are very good value and he says they are really warm. Recommended ++++

Shift: A Virals Short Story (Virals series)
Shift: A Virals Short Story (Virals series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun.., 11 Oct. 2013
I enjoy the viral books as they are an escape from mundane life into a fantastical life. The characters are so believable yet crazy and the story doesn't disapoint. Highly recommended...

To Be Loved
To Be Loved
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid chocolate....., 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: To Be Loved (Audio CD)
This is another fabulous album from the king of smooth. Played it over and over.....has lots of different styles but all good in their own way. Never thought I'd be singing along to crooning!!!! Highly recommended to all Mickey Bubble fans and everyone else!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3