ARRAY(0xaf60315c)

Profile for Alan Orgill > Reviews

Content by Alan Orgill

Alan Orgill "Oggi" (Nottingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NAIL ART WRAP WATER TRANSFER DECALS WHITE FLORAL HIBISCUS FLOWER #145. COMPLETE WITH RHINESTONE GEMS!
Offered by Come 2 Buy (Dispatch from UK)
Price: 1.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Nails, 26 Mar 2013
Fast delivery, easy to apply and a great product. I am saving these for my summer holiday to get me in the mood for the sun. Thank you for a great service and giving me happy nails.

NAIL ART WATER DECALS TRANSFERS STICKERS CHRISTMAS SNOWMAN & SNOWFLAKES #807
NAIL ART WATER DECALS TRANSFERS STICKERS CHRISTMAS SNOWMAN & SNOWFLAKES #807
Offered by Come 2 Buy (Dispatch from UK)
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Nails, 26 Mar 2013
These are great, fast delivery and a great product. They certainly drew lots of attention when I was away Snowboarding in France, just the job and easy to apply. Thank you.

Osiris Men's Rhyme Rmx Chr/Nat/Cream Trainer 12381749 9 UK, 10 US
Osiris Men's Rhyme Rmx Chr/Nat/Cream Trainer 12381749 9 UK, 10 US
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Bargain!, 1 Mar 2013
Ordered one day and received the next, great shoes at a bargain price. Just one little niggle though, the velcro strap is very long and if fastened correctly there is a lot of excess sticking out the back, obviously made for an elephants ankles.

New Innovations Easy Feet
New Innovations Easy Feet
Price: 8.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love This, 6 Feb 2013
This product has made a great bubble bath fantastic, it is like having your own slave to massage your feet, wonderful.

The Psychedelic Experience: A Manual Based on the Tibetan Book of the Dead (Penguin Modern Classics)
by Timothy Leary
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You had to be there., 30 Jan 2013
This book is a heavy read if you have no experience of the subject, if you have it certainly will open your mind and explain lots of things, fantastic.

OpenRoad - Mens Gel Padded Cycling Tights / Leggings (Medium 32"-34" Waist)
OpenRoad - Mens Gel Padded Cycling Tights / Leggings (Medium 32"-34" Waist)
Offered by OpenRoad Sports
Price: 25.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect your botty., 30 Jan 2013
These were a christmas present for me and fitted perfectly, but note I am only 30" waist and these state 32-34, if I had gone for the small they would certainly been too tight.

Karrimor Snowfur ll Ladies Snow Boots Brown 5 UK UK
Karrimor Snowfur ll Ladies Snow Boots Brown 5 UK UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just In Time, 30 Jan 2013
Fantastic boots and perfect fit, this was just in time for my trip to the Alps and when I come home they were great in the snow that we had here. Very satisfied with the product and service.

Gravity Boots SET ELITE + Doorway Fitting hanging Bar
Gravity Boots SET ELITE + Doorway Fitting hanging Bar

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 30 Jan 2013
When received this item was not as pictured and I found the boots that I received and the bar as individual items considerably cheaper that the 'package' that was ordered for a Christmas present for me. Not a happy bunny!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Purple, 30 Jan 2013
Stylish protection at a very low price, job done. However, I use this case together with a screen protector to keep my phone in perfect condition.

GUITAR EFFECTS FX MULTI 9 VOLT POWER SUPPLY - POWERS UP TO 10 PEDALS INCLUDES CABLES
Offered by supermusic57
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Jan 2013
This powers all of my pedals with ease and does not generate any noise as with some other power supplies I have tried. Fantastic product at a great price and speedy delivery, what more could you ask for?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4