Profile for Mrs. H. Nicole Baker > Reviews

Content by Mrs. H. Nicole...

Mrs. H. Nicole Baker

Page: 1 | 2
Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4)
Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4)
Offered by Crystal Sells

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have these, 12 July 2013
Keeps the kitchen clean. Easy to use. Get a different colour for different foods.
No mess no fuss and you can easily pour chooped veggies into a saucepan.

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Changing Bag - Wave Dot
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Changing Bag - Wave Dot
Offered by Change Bag Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 18months and going strong, 12 July 2013
I love the skip hop bags. They are good sturdy bags that clip onto the strollers. You can easily wipe them out. I would highly recommend.

Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Discontinued By Manufacturer)
Motorola MBP36 Digital Video Baby Monitor (Discontinued By Manufacturer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Its just ok., 12 July 2013
Worked for 6 months and then picked up awful feedback. Every time we turned it on it would start beeping. I did like the remote swivle function so you could see the baby at all times. By 12months the feedback was so bad we stopped using it and just left the doors open to hear the baby.

Ended up buying another video monitor for half the money that has a better picture. Go figure.

Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Bouncer (Biscotti)
Bright Starts Comfort and Harmony Bouncer (Biscotti)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bouncer, 12 July 2013
We used this for months with our son. Soft and padded it does what it says.

Cons: The hanging things are too close to the babys face.

Apart from that it is a good bouncer. I would rebuy.

Summer Infant SwaddleMe 100% Cotton (4-9 Months, Mocha Dot)
Summer Infant SwaddleMe 100% Cotton (4-9 Months, Mocha Dot)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great swaddle blanket, 12 July 2013
My first didn't need to be swaddled. My second did. Finding this blanket was a godsend and added hours of sleep to my sons nights. I'm only sad they don't make themf or 2 year olds (I joke)

Great blanket. Strong velcro. Highly recommend.

Tigerbox Retro Silicone Cassette Tape Style Case Cover Skin For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S With Screen Protector (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Retro Cool, 12 July 2013
I purchased a few of these for my husband as a gift. He got this one and a nintendo one. Everyone gets a kick out of them when he puts the iphone down.

Breastflow 9 oz BPA-Free Bottle (1-Pack)
Breastflow 9 oz BPA-Free Bottle (1-Pack)
Offered by A 1 Deals Inc.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too complicated, 12 July 2013
Didn't work.
Too many parts
Nipple too hard
My son hated it
Waste of money.
The end.

Might work for some, not me.

MAM Anti-Colic Bottles 260ml - Pack of 1 Choice of Pink, Green or Blue (Blue)
MAM Anti-Colic Bottles 260ml - Pack of 1 Choice of Pink, Green or Blue (Blue)
Offered by Home & Nursery

5.0 out of 5 stars The only bottle my son would take after breastfeeding., 12 July 2013
I was exclusively breastfeeding my son when an occassion arose where I would have to leave him with a sitter for a few hours. The painstaking process began of trying to find a bottle he would take. We went through so many until I found MAM.

The nipple is soft, shaped a bit flatter (how you would imagine a baby would nurse) and works well. These were a god send. Easy to clean also.

I would highly recommend these to any nursing mothers who need to find a bottle for their little ones to take.

aden + anais Muslin Swaddle, Paparazzi (4-Pack)
aden + anais Muslin Swaddle, Paparazzi (4-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 12 July 2013
I was hesitant to buy these due to the cost. I was also more used to flannel blankets from North America. These converted me. They are great for summer as they are lightweight. They are great for swaddling baby at night.

I have purchased these as gifts for new moms.

Highly recommend.!!!!

Andrew James Hot Air Popcorn Maker -Includes 4 Popcorn Boxes And 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but noisy, 12 July 2013
Great popcorn maker, but be warned it is loud. Can't make snacks after the kids go to bed! Gets very hot so wouldn't allow small children near it.

Page: 1 | 2