Profile for D3100-owner > Reviews

Rentokil PSM73 Multi Surface Fly and Ant Killer Pen
Rentokil PSM73 Multi Surface Fly and Ant Killer Pen
Price: 5.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotcha, 18 Jun 2014
I saw a similar product in Australia a few years ago and thought that you couldn't get it in the UK. Thankfully you can. Fast and safe delivery thank you.

Vapona Window Stickers Sunflower x 4 Insect Flies Wasp Pest Attractor & Eliminator Killer
Offered by A ONE SUPPLIERS
Price: 3.70

5.0 out of 5 stars No more Flies, 18 Jun 2014
A great little product that is safe and easy to use and does what it says it will do, poor flies. Fast and safe delivery thank you.

2000 Watts Ultra Slim Panel Convector Heater 24Hr Timer Adjustable Thermostat (Free Standing Or Wall Mounted)
Offered by Direct Sales
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got back the use of conservatory., 7 Feb 2014
I only ordered this panel heater because I had decided to buy an oil filled one of the same size but the delivery date was after the winter. So for half the price we bought the slim panel convector heater. I have wall hung it with the kit provided and from first plug in it has done the job. I haven't used the timer just set the thermostat to on when the room was at the temp we wanted and since then it switches on and off as needed. It puts out a gentle heat and to be frank we wouldn't know it was there if it wasn't doing it's job so well. A Recommended heater.

Devolo dLAN 200 AVplus Starter Kit (Pass-Thru + Filter) (2x Plugs)
Devolo dLAN 200 AVplus Starter Kit (Pass-Thru + Filter) (2x Plugs)
Offered by Fonz Mania
Price: 78.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition., 7 Feb 2014
For some reason my brick built bungalow kills wifi when out of the room where the router lives so I have added some Devolo clan plugs and couldn't be happier. The pass through socket means no lost socket for appliances.

Brunswick Mahogany Tenor Ukulele with Aquila Nylgut Strings
Brunswick Mahogany Tenor Ukulele with Aquila Nylgut Strings
Offered by RayGar
Price: 72.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good BUY, 16 Jan 2014
A very fast delivery had me excited as I opened the well packed box and pulled out this little beauty of a tenor ukulele. A quick tune up and it was away with some songs. Whether strumming or picking this uke with the Aquila strings rings true and mellow. A lovely instrument.

English Rose Triple Pot Wall Planter
English Rose Triple Pot Wall Planter
Offered by Pantiles Nurseries Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 12 Dec 2013
We saw this self same item i a National trust shop in Devon. The price was out of our reach so we were surprised to be able to get it much cheaper through Amazon. Thanks

SAMSUNG 1GB SD CARD SECURE IN PLASTIC PROTECTIVE CASE HIGH SPEED IDEAL FOR HIGH TECH PRODUCTS SUCH AS SAMSUNG DIGITAL CAMERAS SONY DIGITAL CAMERAS LUMIX DIGITAL CAMERAS CANON DIGITAL CAMERAS etc
Offered by magicdiscounts
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good for the camera, 27 Oct 2013
When I am out using my camera I prefer smaller, but not too small, capacity cards so there are a lot of my pictures in my pocket. Also good of keeping portraits separate from landscapes for instance. Eight of these could be better than one bigger card.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Red
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Loadsa room, 27 Oct 2013
This will keep everything safe for some time. Small outside but a lot of space on the inside. Just the job.

iGadgitz Red EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009)
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars What it says on the tin., 27 Oct 2013
light, bright and right for the job. Couldn't ask for more for the price. If you get one you won't be sorry.

WD My Passport Air 500GB All Metal USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Portable Drive
WD My Passport Air 500GB All Metal USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Portable Drive
Offered by Digital Components Ltd (dclstore)
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WD My Passport 500GB external disc, 25 Sep 2013
A great addition to my storage at a fair price with fine style and easy use. USB3 makes it so fast to write and read. Recommend it as an extra tool to keep in your bag.

Page: 1 | 2