Profile for Mrs. Marilyn Taylor > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Marilyn T...

Mrs. Marilyn Taylor

Filofax Personal Ruler Page Marker - Black
Filofax Personal Ruler Page Marker - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars filofax ruler, 2 Dec 2011
I have been meaning to replace my broken ruler in my filofax for some time. Got round to it eventually and delivery and quality very good.

Elvis Presley Celebrity Cardboard Mask - Single
Elvis Presley Celebrity Cardboard Mask - Single
Offered by barcode bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Elvis mask, 2 Dec 2011
I bought these masks for children to wear at my duaghter's wedding. They had originally planned to get married in Las Vagas so her face was a picture when she arrived at the ceromony to be greated by lots of little Elvis's.

Caravan, Motorhome, Camping Magnetic Bottle LPG Butane Propane Patio Gas Level Indicator.
Offered by Colour Changing Products - 'Welcome to the World of Colour Change Technology'

4.0 out of 5 stars Gas Level Indicator, 1 Aug 2011
GAS LEVEL INDICATOR
Just used once and level of gas is still high, but a handy tool to make sure we don't run out of gas.

Umbra Portochef A4 Recipe Stand/Holder- Black
Umbra Portochef A4 Recipe Stand/Holder- Black

1.0 out of 5 stars one of the ring binders broken when opened as a Christmas gift, 30 Dec 2010
I gave this gift as a Christmas gift and my friend has since told me that one of the ring binders was broken. Could you please replace this stand/holder.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2012 5:14 PM BST