Profile for Mrs. C. Williams > Reviews

Content by Mrs. C. Williams

Mrs. C. Williams (LANCASHIRE, ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Revealed EDP Spray 100 ml
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Revealed EDP Spray 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Red Door with a twist!!!, 4 July 2014
Love this perfume!!!! Got it as a gift from a friend for my birthday. I have used Red Door for many years and have never wanted to change but this is Red Door with a twist. Have ordered another bottle before my other runs out as I don't want to be without it.

Rieker 67693-61 vanilla/beige/mus 40 EU / 6.5 UK
Rieker 67693-61 vanilla/beige/mus 40 EU / 6.5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoe, 16 Jun 2014
Love these shoes but just a little tight across the front. Tried a few different sizes but unfortunately still no good. Would recommend them for anyone with a slim foot as they are so comfy.

Braun Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Vitality Dual Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toothbrush, 25 April 2014
This double headed toothbrush is excellent value for money. I have now purchased 5 toothbrushes, one for my husband, sister, and friends as I've recommended it to them all.

bareMinerals Original SPF15 Foundation with Locking Sifter 8g Medium
bareMinerals Original SPF15 Foundation with Locking Sifter 8g Medium
Offered by Natural Makeup Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless makeup, 25 April 2014
Have used bareminerals for over 5 years now. On one occasion I ran out and used another make, within a few days my face started getting spots so quickly went back to this product.

Paul Carrack - in Concert [DVD]
Paul Carrack - in Concert [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Carrack
Offered by thebookcommunity

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Paul Carrack, 25 April 2014
Excellent quality DVD! cant wait for him to do a concert near home so we can go and see him live. Would recommend this concert DVD to anyone.

Once In A Lifetime, a tribute to Graham Grumbleweed Walker
Once In A Lifetime, a tribute to Graham Grumbleweed Walker
Dvd ~ Billy Pearce, Brian Conley, Syd Little, Stu Francis, Stavros Flatley, Jean Ferguson, Jem Frazer,Bernie Clifton, Hilary O Neil,Explosive Productions Robin Colvill

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as expected, 25 April 2014
I is a shame but the quality of the sound and filming is very poor. Loved all these acts over the years but just couldn't hear half of the jokes. When I looked on the DVD player is showed that the show only lasts 28 mins so £18 plus for this DVD is very expensive.

I'm A Kettle Colour: Lime
I'm A Kettle Colour: Lime
Offered by BARGAINSTOCKS

5.0 out of 5 stars bright and practical, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'm A Kettle Colour: Lime
Excellent kettle! saw it in a local shop for £15 more than I paid. It arrived within a few days would recommend it to anyone.

Wallaboo Fleece lined Baby Blanket (Grey)
Wallaboo Fleece lined Baby Blanket (Grey)
Offered by Peanut and Pope

5.0 out of 5 stars snuggle bag, 9 Jan 2014
Bought this for my new grandson, so snug and warm it is excellent idea. It fits in the pram, car seat and having the slits for the straps to go through to keep them safe is brill as you don't have to disturb your sleeping child. It arrived very quickly even with the Christmas post. Would recommend to anyone

HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE KING SIZE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL
HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE KING SIZE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL
Offered by Direct Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 Nov 2013
I have a very deep mattress this blanket fits really well. Bought this blanket as it fits the whole mattress properly not with strings going underneath. Had the string type before and it was a pain to fit this one took seconds. having dual controls works for me as I'm a lady of a certain age so don't need the blanket switched on at my side unless its very cold. My husband is really pleased as he's toasty warm.

Chicago Hope: Season One [DVD] [1994]
Chicago Hope: Season One [DVD] [1994]
Dvd ~ Mandy Patinkin
Offered by Wowudo

5.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited DVD'S, 6 Feb 2013
Have watched Chicargo Hope on sky, we were so upset when it came to the end the season. We looked on Amazon then trying to order the box set but it was'nt available. At last 2 years later it has been released. What a good show, we worth a watch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3