Profile for sally honour > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Master Class 30cm Non-Stick Spring Form Quick Release Cake Pan With Loose Base
Master Class 30cm Non-Stick Spring Form Quick Release Cake Pan With Loose Base

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Nov 2012
I purchased this as I was making a 3 tier wedding cake. So pleased with the price and the quality!

VonShef 30 Piece Sugarcraft Plunger Cutters Cake Decorating Set - Includes Hearts, Veined Butterflies, Stars, Snowflakes, Daisies, Veined Rose Leaves, Blossom, Flower and Sunflower
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 26 Nov 2012
I ordered these cutters as I needed to make a 3 tier wedding cake covered in daisies. to purchase the daisy cutters alone from a local store was as expensive as this whole set! so pleased with them, worked great and really gave my cake a professional finish. great price and great delivery!

bpro ® straight edge icing polisher smoother
bpro ® straight edge icing polisher smoother
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 26 Nov 2012
I purchased 2 of these icing polishers as i was making my very first wedding cake...it was a friend and I needed it to be perfect. The polishers were great and worked a treat. very happy with the price, the quick delivery and the item!

Warrior [DVD]
Warrior [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Warrior [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this for my son for christmas, it arrived quickly and was packaged well. I know he will be happy with it!

FIFA Street (Xbox 360)
FIFA Street (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars for my son, 26 Nov 2012
this was one of the items on my sons christmas list and i'm sure he will be pleased with it. it arrived quickly and was packaged well.

Now That's What I Call Music! 82
Now That's What I Call Music! 82
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars brill!, 26 Nov 2012
I have purchased this for my son for christmas, he collects all the now hits and i know he will be happy with this one.

Brand new glass Coffee Latte Mugs 8.66oz 200ml 11.1cm high set of 6
Brand new glass Coffee Latte Mugs 8.66oz 200ml 11.1cm high set of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 26 Nov 2012
I purchased these for my husband, I got him the dolce gusta machine and these are just great to go with it! All the drinks look fab in these glasses!

Scrabble Trickster
Scrabble Trickster
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]

5.0 out of 5 stars purchased for my son, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Scrabble Trickster (Toy)
we all love scrabble in our house, we purchased this for our son for his birthday on christmas day. I'm really looking forward to playing this with him!

Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires)
Bitter Blood (Morganville Vampires)
by Rachel Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars for my daughter, 26 Nov 2012
this was the latest book in a set that my daughter has been collecting, she loves to read and i know christmas day she will spend most of the day with her head in this book!

Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Now That's What I Call Music! 83
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Nov 2012
this item arrived promptly and was packaged well so no chance of the case breaking, great selection of songs and i know my son will love it when he opens it christmas day!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3