Profile for Bill > Reviews

Bill

Kinetic Golf: Picture the Game Like Never Before
Kinetic Golf: Picture the Game Like Never Before

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not purchase, 6 Aug 2013
This book is an absolute load of drivel and I wish I could get my money back. Do not purchase
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2013 3:13 PM BST

PowerGen 9000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger Dual USB output (w/imbedded Micro USB) for Samsung S4 S3 S2 / Moto G X / Google Nexus 5 4 7 and Android Devices / Apple iPhone 5s 5c 5 4S 4 3GS, iPad Air Mini 2 3 4 [Lightning Cable NOT included]
Offered by E-TRADING24 LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 4 July 2013
After repeatedly running out of power on the golf course, my mobile consumes lots of power when I'm using my golf apps, I decided I needed a booster. After reading various reviews I opted for the powergen 9000 because it not only powers my iPhone and iPad but my wife's Nexus too.

ASBRI GOLF JUMBO PYRAMID WINTER TEES
ASBRI GOLF JUMBO PYRAMID WINTER TEES
Offered by STEPHEN PRICE

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 Feb 2013
Do the job. Glued a couple together to achieve optimum height for my swing. Very handy on the frost bitten courses.

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by Pii Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Hides behind the tv, 6 Feb 2013
Excellent. Works well and hides behind the TV but still talks to the router with no problem. So far so good.

FINALLY: THE GOLF SWING'S SIMPLE SECRET - A revolutionary method proved for the weekend golfer to significantly improve distance and accuracy from day one (1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok., 6 Feb 2013
It's ok but I've only read a few pages, quite a lot of waffle before you get to any meat