Profile for Michael > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Cardinal
The Cardinal

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspirational novel, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Cardinal (Kindle Edition)
This is my all time favourite book, which cleverly contrasts fiction with history to give a rounded view of the world through the eyes of Stephen Fermoyle, a Roman Catholic Priest, Bishop, Archbishop and Cardinal.
If definitely recommend people read it.

Cardinal [DVD] [1963] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Cardinal [DVD] [1963] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 17 May 2014
The Cardinal (1963) is one of my favourite films. It restores my faith in human nature when I've momentarily lost it; and it reminds me of how amazing the church is now; and used to be.
Whilst I really value the film, I would urge anyone who really wants to experience the full life of Cardinal Fermoyle to read the original book by Henry Morton Robinson, as there is a lot of stuff in the book that is missed out in the film.

Study Lectionary: Volume 1: v. 1
Study Lectionary: Volume 1: v. 1
by Collins Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Mar. 2014
I needed this to follow the readings at Mass, as if the Priest doesn't know the response to the psalm, the congregation don't seem to!
The nice size font makes it easy to read and the hard binding makes me sure it will last for years to come.

RF TV Switch Box - Game/Spiel to Aerial/Antenna - NES, SNES, N64, Mega Drive, Master System, Saturn, Dreamcast

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 28 Mar. 2014
The switcher does exactly what it says on the tin. I wanted it to switch between two RF signals; and it does - perfect and very cheap.
A good buy.

Emartbuy® Vision Slim Line Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Compatible PU Leather Horizontal Black Pouch/Case ( Size X-Large ) With Belt Clip
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Mar. 2014
A great buy - my Samsung phone fits perfectly in this rather good looking, yet fake leather, case. The belt loops seem secure and are only slightly worn after a few months of daily use.

fi9® FITTED BACK BATTERY DOOR PU LEATHER CASE COVER POUCH FOR SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONES +SCREEN PROTECTOR (Galaxy Fame GT-S6810 S6810P, WHITE)
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap, 28 Mar. 2014
I bought this because I thought it would look good with my phone, however, it is very bendy, arrived slightly dirty (noticeable because I purchased the white version) and was slightly damaged on the lining of the screen cover.
It did, however, fit snugly so no complaints there.

NOKIA E63 BLACK SOFT LEATHER HORIZONTAL CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
NOKIA E63 BLACK SOFT LEATHER HORIZONTAL CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad choice, 28 Aug. 2012
This, on first glance looked very good, however, after using it for about a week, the belt clip fell off, rendering it useless. Don't buy it...

7dayshop Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Portable Folding Keyboard - for Apple iPad / 2 / 3, iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4 / 4S, iPod Touch / PS3 / Smartphone / PC & Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, exactly what I wanted..., 2 Aug. 2012
This Bluetooth Keyboard is very impressive. When folded, it is no bigger than a notepad, but when unfolded, is roughly the same size as a normal keboard.

It has specialised buttons for iPod Touch and iPhone users, but as I don't have one of those, I can't comment upon them.

I am writing this review using my Bluetooth Keyboard.

Hope this helps

Bible Cover Purpose Driven Life (BIBLE COVER)
Bible Cover Purpose Driven Life (BIBLE COVER)
by Rick Warren
Edition: Misc. Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars Far too big, 30 July 2012
I purchased this case because of the size description "Product Dimensions: 26.9 x 21.3 x 5.6 cm" - however - when it arrived, it was an XXL version (which was far too big for my breviary). One thing that I can not fault, however, is the returns policy. I returned the case, and two days later, the money was in my account.

Casio FX-85GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-85GTPLUS Scientific Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Mar. 2012
Arrived 5 days before it was due. Immensely useful for my Maths GCSE's. Perfect and at such a good price, I should have brought one sooner.

Page: 1 | 2