Profile for Steph P > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Singles Collection
Singles Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm smiling, 19 April 2016
This review is from: Singles Collection (Audio CD)
I love the Coral in a way it's hard to explain - retro but not fawning, sincere and pain-feeling lyrics/poetry but "everyman" outcomes and acceptance of the situation and not mean or spiteful. Like rhubarb crumble it is sweet, sharp, comforting, experienced in my own kitchen and delicious. The music is superior in today's climate and should be everywhere to cheer us up - when I regularly hear "In the Morning" in shops it immediately puts a smile on my face and prompts bit of shoulder jiggling.

6mm Pale Blue and Green Opal and Sterling Silver Stud Earrings by Black Moon - Free Gift Box
Offered by Black Moon Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 19 April 2016
Nice weight, finish and colour. Worth purchasing. Very nicely presented, would be lovely as a gift.

The Nice And The Good (Vintage Classics)
The Nice And The Good (Vintage Classics)
by Iris Murdoch

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriguing plot, characters and situations, 19 April 2016
Enjoying this book greatly. An intriguing storyline unfolding from the first page, with Iris Murdoch's customary attention to detail but swift onward movement of plot and maintaining of interest level. I find the situations described and people's behaviour in general have hardly dated, even though it was published the year before I was born. Recommended.

Reebok Classic Vienna LC Womens Trainers
Reebok Classic Vienna LC Womens Trainers
Price: £16.95 - £29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable retro suede trainers, 19 April 2016
Very pleased with these trainers for the comfort factor. I walk nearly a mile to work every day in them, and back, and I don't even think about what is on my feet while walking, which for me is a true indicator of comfort. The dark brown suede is different, in a good way, and they do look quite retro with the gum rubber sole. It's a shame there is no photo of the sole, as this gives the clue to the comfort, with the sporty "tread pattern" more akin to tennis trainers (bouncy / springy) than others I own (eg Skechers, Adidas). Not much in the way of detail when you look down at your feet in them, and the initial "long" look mentioned by another reviewer disappears as your natural foot shape spreads the front of the trainers out (after about 2 weeks with me). Arrived very promptly and in box perfect condition. Overall, they are great and I've just ordered a second pair.

Adidas Q26371 VLNEO Hoops Mid Womens Traniners Shoe White/Black/Pink B-Grade Size UK 6.5
Offered by Walker Sports UK Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars snug fitting adidas, 8 July 2015
The 6.5 UK (40 euro) was a snug fit across the instep, but not uncomfortable, and are softening up the more I wear them. Nice trainers overall, very comfy underfoot. Nice to get a pair of leather trainers, hard to find nowadays.

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent. two months in, 25 July 2014
excellent. two months in, this is lasting very well indeed. superior quality of materials and functionality for the S4.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars good item, 25 July 2014
good size for Minion fans to enjoy. decent quality, not sure how long it will last though!. delivery more prompt than I was expecting given it was sent from Hong Kong.

Song Reader
Song Reader
by Beck Hansen

5.0 out of 5 stars Beck's a genius, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Song Reader (Hardcover)
Hardback folder-book containing all the sheet music for the songs on this "album". The idea of this is brilliant - I just wish I had more musical skills to do the songs any justice whatsoever. I am delighted to own this, the quality is superb and its lovely to look at.

Prostar Kids Galaxy Tec Football Teamwear Sock - White/Navy/Scarlet, Mini/Small
Prostar Kids Galaxy Tec Football Teamwear Sock - White/Navy/Scarlet, Mini/Small

5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing socks, 23 May 2013
Excellent quality, great fit, and they wash well. Enough length to keep shin guards fully in place. Have ordered more in different colours.

Mr. Dizzy (Mr. Men Classic Library)
Mr. Dizzy (Mr. Men Classic Library)
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars great story, 17 Feb. 2013
Kids keep asking for this on repeat. I don't remember this one when i was young. A neatly written tale which is a pleasure to read aloud - recommended.

Page: 1 | 2