Profile for R. Mann > Reviews

Content by R. Mann

R. Mann

Page: 1 | 2
Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX dark smoke (small size)
Lux Optical - Safety Glasses -POKELUX dark smoke (small size)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Mar 2014
Bought these for 7 year old boys as 'spy glasses' for a party. Wasn't sure what to expect as they were so cheap but look great and have UVA/UVB protection. They were okay on me smallish but ideal size for children.

Timberland Rubber Sole Brush for Nubuck Leather shoes, boots & apparel
Timberland Rubber Sole Brush for Nubuck Leather shoes, boots & apparel
Offered by Big Laces

5.0 out of 5 stars smaller than expected, 10 Feb 2014
This brush is only little but looks great and did a good job on my timberland boots. used with the timberland cleaning spray

VonShef Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set 5 piece tsp Measurements - 2tsp, 1tsp, 1/2tsp, 1/4 tsp, 1/8 tsp
Offered by Designer Habitat

1.0 out of 5 stars Item is as picture NOT description, 27 Nov 2013
This item is a variety of tea spoon measures as in the picture and does NOT include a dessert or table spoon measure as in the description. Measures aside that actual item seems good quality.

Your Head (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
Your Head (See Inside) (Usborne See Inside)
by Alex Frith

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 9 May 2013
Bought this for my children but found that I learned a lot too. Information is well explained, very enjoyable book. Good one to keep in the cupboard for a rainy day as this is a book that is good to read with your child.

Tonic Studios Paper Punch Medium Daisy Flower (853e)
Tonic Studios Paper Punch Medium Daisy Flower (853e)
Offered by Hobbybase

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flower punch, 9 May 2013
Have bought a few flower punches and this is the one I find I use the most. works well with the small daisy punch.

Jesus Loves Me This I Know
Jesus Loves Me This I Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to listen to even for adults., 9 May 2013
Love this CD. It's just a man and his guitar so no kids to listen to. Used this CD to remind me of childhood sunday school songs that I could sing with my child to calm at bedtime.The words are easy to remember and are all written out in the sleeve. The thing about this CD is it's almost impossible to listen to without singing along. If you want songs to sing in a toddler group this CD is a must.

Water Bugs and Dragonflies: Explaining Death to Young Children
Water Bugs and Dragonflies: Explaining Death to Young Children
by Doris Stickney

4.0 out of 5 stars Not book shown on preview, 23 Aug 2012
This is a great story helping children ( and adults) who are coping with the death of a close friend or family member. In my experience books such as this are a great resource to help initiate conversation with the child concerning what has happened.

But please be advised that the book sold here is a COLOURING BOOK version NOT the one in the previewWaterbugs and Dragonflies: Explaining Death to Young Children. I bought this one as I am desperate to find one with more up to date pictures ( which this one appeared to be). The story is the same and the pictures are nice but they are line drawings for the child to colour in.

It may be what you are looking for but personally not convinced that colouring these pictures in will add anything.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 7 Nov 2011
Really like these covers. They are good quality and colour and look really good on the sofa. I also like them because they are a bit unusual. great value for money

Duvet Clips
Duvet Clips
Offered by Happy People

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 7 Nov 2011
This review is from: Duvet Clips (Baby Product)
I have to agree with the other person who gave this item 1 star. They 'clip' - well it isn't a clip one side is plastic and the other rubber which just seems to rely on friction to grip the duvet-does not hold on to the duvet. so they do not work. My 4 year old just gets untucked. I have resorted to using a blanket to tuck him in firmly.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2011 9:21 AM GMT

LEGO Duplo 5606 My First Train
LEGO Duplo 5606 My First Train
Offered by Planet Japan1

4.0 out of 5 stars Like Driver Dans' story Train, 6 Jun 2010
My son (3) asked for a Train that he could put together and this was the only one I could find. It seemed expensive for what you get but He loves it so I guess money well spent. The only issue I would mention is that the umbrella doesn't fit on the elephant trunk very well and i am forever putting it back on. I think my son has given up with the umbrella now.

Page: 1 | 2