Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Promise Me Heaven
Promise Me Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyable, 29 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Promise Me Heaven (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book, I read the negative reviews and maybe it simply a book for them. For me it was a great enjoyable read, I'm hoping the other characters have their own books

The Abduction Club (DVD) (2002)
The Abduction Club (DVD) (2002)
Dvd ~ Alice Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film, have since i saw it on tv, 28 July 2013
A great funny historical romance, the plot is obvious with hero's etc but fun to watch highly recommended for fun

The White Queen (Cousins War Series Book 1)
The White Queen (Cousins War Series Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written, just not a book for me, 28 July 2013
This is not a negative review, i love this period of history to read about from a factual perspective and i just couldn't get into this book.

It is well written and flows well, it is unusual in that its written in the first person. For anyone who loves historical novels they may love it

Introducing Psychology: A Graphic Guide to Your Mind and Behaviour  (Introducing...)
Introducing Psychology: A Graphic Guide to Your Mind and Behaviour (Introducing...)
by Nigel Benson

2.0 out of 5 stars rather patronising, 19 April 2012
I found this book to be for me quite annoying. It was the graphics that I didnt' like. I felt like it was rather patronising and that unless there were funny graphics with bubbles i wouldn't be able to absorb anything.

As a result I flicked through most of it and didnt' absorb much. It may simply be that i prefer simply to read my books and the information i want rather than look at pictures.

All people learn in different ways and therefore this book may suit some people, it simply isn't a book for me.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2012 9:30 AM BST