Profile for Byron kheroua > Reviews

Content by Byron kheroua

Byron kheroua

by Louis Sachar

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLES ITS FANTASTIC, 7 July 2005
This review is from: Holes (Paperback)
I THINK THE COVER WAS A BIT BORING FOR THE BOOK,I THINK IT COULD BE A MORE COLOURFUL.
THE CHARACTERS ARE VERY GOOD, I LIKE THE CHARACTERS HECTOR ZORONI AND STANLEY YELNATS.
THIS STORY IS WHERE STANLEY YELNATSIS BLAMED FOR SOMETHNG HE DIDT DO.SO HE GOT SENT TO CAMP GREENLAKE. WHEN HE GOES THERE HIS PAST AND PRESENT UNFOLD.
I WOULD SAY THIS BOOK IS AIMED OVER 6 AND ABOVE.
THE LANGUAGE IN THIS BOOK WASENT CONFUSING FOR ME, BUT MIGHT BE FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE.
I REALLY ENGOYED THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT PASSES FROM PRESENT TO FUTURE.ALSO THE TWISTS IN THE STORY.

by Louis Sachar

4.0 out of 5 stars this is a great book, 7 July 2005
This review is from: Holes (Paperback)
when i found out that we was going to read holes it sounded boring. when i got into the book I wanted to read it more and more. As we got closer to the end it got exciting and i couldnt wait to see what happened.

3.0 out of 5 stars hots or nots, 7 July 2005
This review is from: Artemis Fowl (Paperback)
This story was a bit good, but I did't understand some of the scenes.Some of the scenes were to long and it seemed like forever to read the book,I did't engage with story.
When one scene started it then went on to another story.
If you were to buy Artemis fowl this is just my review.

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this book good? I think not!, 7 July 2005
This review is from: Artemis Fowl (Paperback)
This book starts as good book but as you get further into the book. It splits up into two so you are trying to follow two stories which is very confusing. The auther Eoin Colferhas tried to keeped swoping over but I think it has not worked, it became complicated and boring.
I feel this book is for the boys more than the girls. As this book is about a twelve year old boy. The book has lot of weaponary and machinery which will bore the girls. The book is about Leprecons and fairies. One leprecon named Holy Short is kidnaped by Artemis and his butler.
That is all i'm going to say about this book you will have to buy it and see for your self.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok !!! ....but not the best!!!, 7 July 2005
This review is from: Artemis Fowl (Paperback)
i feel that Artimis Fowl is one i wont read again. However it was rather intriguing for others. Eoin Colfer has created very bold characters but then left them in a black hole as he didnt give the scenes the cutting edge. it is a simple story made in to complex one which is very confusing.