Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Heel balm - 70g moisturising cream for dry, cracked heels
Offered by Party Save Smile
Price: 2.51

2.0 out of 5 stars was OK until price rise, 12 Aug 2014
Cream is a little thin and rubs off very quickly and doesn't last long.

Was worth it when it was 1.99 but since the price rise of 60% I'll be buying something else.

Vegetable Grid Chopper
Vegetable Grid Chopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price if not strudy, 21 April 2009
I have over the last few years owned a few of these 'grid' choppers, they are really great for jobs such as chopping onions, potatoes and apples. However they are made mostly of plastic and the action pushing down onto a potatoe or onion puts a large amount of stress on the chopper, of my two last choppers they lasted about 2 years each.

This chopper feels a little less strudy than my previous ones so I suspect this might last less time, also the comb used to clean the grid is poorly designed, the teeth are too narrow and make cleaning more difficult and the teeth are fairly brittle and one has already broken.

The Book of Stones: Who They Are and What They Teach
The Book of Stones: Who They Are and What They Teach
by Robert Simmons

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book but frustratingly no index.............., 23 July 2008
I had owned the 'The Crystal Bible' by Judy Hall for about a year and although I loved it I felt I needed more, so I brought this book based on the two previous reviews.

I was intially disappointed with it, the layout of the book is not as slick as the 'The Crystal Bible.' This book is simply not easy to use as a reference book, there is no index at the back of the book, so if you're interested in say stones that aid diabetes, telepathy or whatever you have to read the entire the book and make notes, and this will need to be repeat for everything you are interested in. The description of each stone are detailed by the two main authors, and although there is little direct repetition it means there is alot of information to get through!!!

In fact I have had to read the entire book several times, and when I see text that I find interesting I underline it and then construct my own index! This is the only book I've ever written in!!

The result is a hard read but worth it in the end! It's just so frustrating it could be so much better by something so simple.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2010 10:40 PM BST