Profile for Kate Carone > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
All I Want For Valentine's
All I Want For Valentine's

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice sequel to a great story, 28 Jan. 2016
It was really nice to read about Tori and Holly again and how their relationship develops. Even though this book deals with a rather more serious topic, there are still plenty of moments for Clare Lydon’s sense of humour. Enjoy!

Pelican's Landing
Pelican's Landing

5.0 out of 5 stars Gerri Hill at her best, 15 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Pelican's Landing (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this story - lovely characters in a beautiful setting. Just like reading Gerri's early stories which I loved.

All I Want For Christmas
All I Want For Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny, sweet romance not to be missed, 28 Oct. 2015
I loved this story. Funny, romantic, and it's really got me in the mood for Christmas! The leading characters are adorable and some of the dating scene hiccups are hilarious. If you’re looking for the perfect seasonal read, you can’t go wrong with this.

Seize The Day
Seize The Day

5.0 out of 5 stars A very pleasant change, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Seize The Day (Kindle Edition)
This is a lovely story based on two very interesting characters. I really enjoyed getting to know them and the dialogues were witty and clever. I also thoroughly enjoyed the descriptions of places around Italy. My only question would be about the editing because on a few occasions the same word or phrase was repeated.

Against Doctor's Orders
Against Doctor's Orders

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Aug. 2015
Really enjoyed this, almost as much as the early Raclyffe medical stories. Thanks!

Playing My Love
Playing My Love

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
I realize many others have loved this book (which encouraged me to buy it), but I found it disappointing. The story is very hard to believe, and I won't write a spoiler but the main character seemed completely heartless in the way she treated her partner at such an awful moment. I also believe the writer should decide how the story ends and not the reader. Perhaps it was a way to keep every reader happy but it just underlined how unreal it was.

A Little Bit of Spice
A Little Bit of Spice

4.0 out of 5 stars Another nice read from Georgia Beers, 4 Aug. 2015
I really liked these two characters and the story was simple yet sweet. I have thoroughly enjoyed all these writer's books.

This London Love
This London Love
by Clare Lydon

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 31 July 2015
This review is from: This London Love (Paperback)
A lovely story with endearing, funny dialogues. Especially nice to read about the characters from London Calling too. Already looking forward to the author's next book

Mending Defects (Aspen Friends Book 1)
Mending Defects (Aspen Friends Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A new Lynn Galli favourite, 21 Jun. 2015
A lovely story with two pleasantly different characters. As another reviewer mentioned, the aspects regarding the school and Head teacher role are very interesting. I also really enjoyed the witty comments and the way a physical difficulty was faced with strength and even humour.

London Calling (London Series Book 1)
London Calling (London Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, funny read., 7 Aug. 2014
What a great first story! Good characters and very witty. I rarely laugh out loud when I read but this was an exception. Really looking forward to the next book.

Page: 1 | 2