Profile for Ms. Sarah E. Jackson > Reviews

Content by Ms. Sarah E. J...

Ms. Sarah E. Jackson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Keen Womens MARSHALL WP W Casual Brown Braun (CASCADE BROWN/TAWNY PORT) Size: 8 (42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2014
Can't fault these shoes - fit perfectly and unlike other women's trainers/walking shoes, they are wide enough for me!!! Well done KEEN

ASICS GEL TRAIL-LAHAR 5 Women's Waterproof Trail Running Shoes - 8.5
ASICS GEL TRAIL-LAHAR 5 Women's Waterproof Trail Running Shoes - 8.5

3.0 out of 5 stars Running shoe, 5 Jun 2014
The shoe was well made and had a good appearance but was just the wrong fit for me. I am normally a size 8 and having read other reviews recommending getting a bigger than normal size, I thought it best to get a 8.5. However, the shoe still didn't fit and was too long - most notable problem for me was, too narrow - therefore getting the larger size did not solve the problem. These shoes would fit someone with a narrow foot perfectly! The size, I think, is correct for length.

Sisterland
Sisterland
by Curtis Sittenfeld
Price: 3.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Sisterland (Paperback)
This book had me engaged with the story by the end of the first paragraph, following which I was impressed by the development of the characters and story throughout. An excellent read - thoroughly recommend it.

2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (SIZE 8)
2 PAIRS OF LAMBLAND GENUINE LAMBSWOOL INSOLES (SIZE 8)
Offered by Lambland ltd
Price: 3.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 April 2014
I would have preferred a more generous cut so that I could trim to shape. I got them for an old favorite pair of slippers - the length was fine but they needed to be wider all round as they narrowed too much at the instep and heel particularly. They are however really comfortable and soft. Also, not having a synthetic backing (as many others do), they do not make you feet sweaty - they are breathable. Recommend strongly even with the disadvantage detailed above.

Landranger Maps: Grantham and Surrounding Area Sheet 130 (OS Landranger Map)
Landranger Maps: Grantham and Surrounding Area Sheet 130 (OS Landranger Map)
by Ordnance Survey
Edition: Map
Price: 5.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent map, 26 April 2014
As with all the other Landranger maps I have, this did not disappoint. It was exactly what I needed. I would recommend it.

Blue Night Women's  Nightshirt -  Pink - Rose (Fushia) - 12 (Brand size:  38/40)
Blue Night Women's Nightshirt - Pink - Rose (Fushia) - 12 (Brand size: 38/40)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 26 April 2014
This nighshirt was just what I wanted - comfy loose fit, soft cotton and good appearance. I would recommend it.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure [DVD]
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keanu Reeves
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dude!, 12 Mar 2014
Really - what more can I say! Watched it without expectation but found it very funny - silly of course but no worse for that.

Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter - No added sugar and no added salt - 1kg
Meridian Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter - No added sugar and no added salt - 1kg
Offered by Beauty Outlet
Price: 5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 12 Mar 2014
This is the best peanut butter I have ever tasted. Not only that, it is easy to spread. I have to exercise a good measure of self control to stop myself eating more and more of it! Good on bread, rice cakes, in flapjacks etc etc. Fab.

Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Ronhill Classic GT Trackster Running Pants - Medium
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classics, 12 Mar 2014
I love these but for one thing - not long enough!! Please improve this wonderful product by making length options. I will carry on buying them anyway but would be EVEN happier!

Lloytron Cordless Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 2 Kilowatt, Black
Lloytron Cordless Kettle, 1.7 Litre, 2 Kilowatt, Black
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good kettle, 12 Mar 2014
Excellent value for money. Very light and quick to boil. Only slight drawback for me is the lid which is a bit difficult to open but still good product overall.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4