Profile for bozwell > Reviews

O Yeah! Ultimate Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cd, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: O Yeah! Ultimate Hits (Audio CD)
The price was fantastic and so was the CD. It had some of the songs I hadn't heard for a few years. It did arrive a day late but that wasn't a big deal. (Delivery was free).

An Angel Saved My Life: And Other True Stories of the Afterlife
An Angel Saved My Life: And Other True Stories of the Afterlife
by Jacky Newcomb
Price: 8.71

4.0 out of 5 stars are we on our own?, 18 Feb 2014
It makes you think does this book, are Angels looking out for us. It makes you question events in your own life.

Hunger: A Gone Novel
Hunger: A Gone Novel
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars dont judge a book by its cover, 18 Feb 2014
I have really enjoyed this series of books so far. However the cover photo does not go with the book (don't judge a book by its cover). Its got mutant kids no adults and a alien lifeform. Fantastic!

whiskerslist
whiskerslist
by Angie Bailey
Price: 7.58

4.0 out of 5 stars not what i was expecting, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: whiskerslist (Paperback)
The book wasn't what I was expecting. The cat forums were my favorite part of the book. Should be more forums and maybe make a book on phone text from cats.

Wool (Wool Trilogy)
Wool (Wool Trilogy)
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 Oct 2013
After reading hunger games I needed something else to sink my teeth into so I bought this because of the reviews from the papers. It was fantastic. Not the same as the hunger games but better. Just started the second book now. Hopefully just as good!

Gone
Gone
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Gone (Kindle Edition)
I know this book is classed as a kids book but I am 37 and really enjoyed reading it. I am now on to the second book. Just as good as Dean koontz who I usually read.

Aquarium External Fish Tank Filter 1000L/H + 9W UV Light Free Filter Media All Pond Solutions 1000EF+
Offered by All Pond Solutions
Price: 62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars filter, 25 April 2013
The filter works a treat. The inlet pipe isn't up to much. It isn't long enough for the tank and it is flimsy.

Compact Juwel filter set Including Cirax
Compact Juwel filter set Including Cirax
Offered by Aquatics Discount
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars filters, 14 May 2012
The filters arrived within the week. The price was fantastic especially with the cirax included. It worked out cheaper than actually buying a cheaper filter brand with the cirax separatly. Would use this company again.

Tuff-Luv Apocalypse Series Tree of Life Leather Case Cover and Stand for 6-inch Amazon Kindle 3/Global Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle cover/ tuff-luv, 2 Sep 2011
What a fantastic case. It's a strong well built case that is easily put together. The stand part I can't find any use for, it gets in the way. Other than that its brilliant!!

Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits, 1991-2001
Disc One: All Their Greatest Hits, 1991-2001
Price: 5.59

4.0 out of 5 stars buy this album, 19 Sep 2010
If you don't have a barenaked lady album. Then this is a must for you.