Profile for L Armstrong > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wild Republic 8cm Key Chain Plush Cat
Wild Republic 8cm Key Chain Plush Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 15 Feb. 2014
When I put my keys in my bag I feel for my cat and there they are. Definately worth buying and I well recommend it.

Classic Tearjerkers
Classic Tearjerkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Classic Tearjerkers (Audio CD)
I love it, it is definately my type of music.It came well wrapped and in good time. I would recommend it to anybody who loves tearjerkers.

Day2day 0602 Cute Kittens Deluxe Calendar
Day2day 0602 Cute Kittens Deluxe Calendar
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats, 15 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love it, beautiful pictures of cats. Also it does'nt rip when you put it up. Like those that you put up page by page using the paper.It was well wrapped, came in only a few days. Well worth it.

Two Burmese Cats Computer Mouse Mat/ Pad
Two Burmese Cats Computer Mouse Mat/ Pad
Offered by Advanta Products

5.0 out of 5 stars niece, 15 Feb. 2014
My niece did not have a mouse for her computer. Knowing she loves cats I bought her this one and she loves it. It came well wrapped and in decent time it arrived.

Brown Goldstone & Metallic Crystal Earrings
Brown Goldstone & Metallic Crystal Earrings
Offered by The Black Cat Jewellery Store

5.0 out of 5 stars For a friend, 15 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my sister in law and she really loves them and they suit her to a tee.I definately made the right choice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars For the future, 15 Feb. 2014
I bought it as a precaution, as where the world is now anything could happen. I just pray that I never need to use it.

2 X BUS PASS / LEATHER TRAVEL CARD HOLDER-RED and PURPLE COLOUR - by MV Shop Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Friends, 15 Feb. 2014
I bought these for my friends and they both were over the moon when I gave them one each. I found them a really good buy.

WorldTree Fashion Silica Band Quartz Watch Wristwatch Pink Unisex Watch
WorldTree Fashion Silica Band Quartz Watch Wristwatch Pink Unisex Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 15 Feb. 2014
Watches don't last me five minutes but yet this watch is still keeping perfect time still. Well worth the money I found this watch a real bargain.

Colgate 400ml Fluorigard Alcohol Free Mouth Rinse
Colgate 400ml Fluorigard Alcohol Free Mouth Rinse
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need, 15 Feb. 2014
The doctor prescribed it for my teeth about 30 years ago and I have been getting it since. I find it is just what I need for my receding gums. I just hope I can still buy it well in to the future.

Ladies Designer Blue Navy Satchel Bag Classic Womens Office Shoulder Handbag KCMODE

5.0 out of 5 stars Compartments, 15 Feb. 2014
I love it, there is some compartments inside, for things such as for your mobile phone and lots of zipped pockets for other things I may need.It arrived in a couple of days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3