Profile for LB > Reviews

Content by LB

LB

Sony Walkman W273 4GB Waterproof MP3 Player for Swimming, Running and other Sports, with Wearable design - White
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a no tangles, music/gym lovers product that is perfect for exercise!!, 19 Mar. 2013
I've owned this product for just over a week now, and I am very pleased with the product. In the past I have used MP3 Players with separate headphones, which just become an annoyance when running. The headphone wires get all tangled up and I've also dropped my MP3 device on several occasions.
This Walkman eradicates all of those issues, buy holding everything in the head unit. I run on a regular basis and I find it very comfortable to wear. Changing tracks, adjusting the volume and switching on and off become easy once you are aware of what each button does.
When it comes to swimming with the device, I find the volume could be louder, however as a first from Sony for being waterproof, it's a good effort.

Smart Retail: Practical Winning Ideas and Strategies from the Most Successful Retailers in the World
by Richard Hammond

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ for Retailers!!!, 12 Jan. 2013
Smart Retail is a MUST READ for Retailers!!! Particularly in the current retail climate, Richard Hammond explains how to tweak the fundamental components that make up a success retail outlet. I would stress to all Retailers that if you want to turn your business into a profitable success, you certainly need to listen to the articulate words in this book...