ARRAY(0xa9896fa4)

Fractured
Fractured
Price: 0.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Still Undecided, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Everyone seemed to be raving about Fractured and how emotional it made them feel. I spent the whole book as confused as the main character seemed to be. I didn't know what was the true story and what was a different version. I finished the book as confused as when I started. Maybe I need to read it again!

WALT DISNEY - SAVING AMERICA'S LOST GENERATION
WALT DISNEY - SAVING AMERICA'S LOST GENERATION
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 April 2014
I love all things disney and this book was no exception. I really enjoyed reading all about Walt. A must read for disney fans

Please Don't Stop The Music (Choc Lit)
Please Don't Stop The Music (Choc Lit)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't put me down!, 17 April 2014
Enjoyable read of a book, where there were twists and turns I didn't expect and a couple of hints of what may happen which turned out to be correct. Was definitely a don't put me down book.

Head Over Heels (A chick lit novel about love, friendship...and shoes)
Head Over Heels (A chick lit novel about love, friendship...and shoes)
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 17 April 2014
If you are looking for an easy read, then this is the book for you. Simple and easy to follow.

Better Together
Better Together
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Better Together (Kindle Edition)
A simple easy read with so much tension in some parts. Was able to read within 12 hours as I just had to know what happened next.

Another Cup Of Coffee - a contemporary romance novel
Another Cup Of Coffee - a contemporary romance novel
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Another cup? Oh Go on then, 17 April 2014
I don't know what made me download this book, but I'm glad I did as it got my oomph for reading back. I really enjoyed the storyline and it was good to hear a bit about the past in an easy to follow context as well as the present. I didn't know what would happen next so it kept me on my toes and wanting to read more.

Tiny Acts of Love
Tiny Acts of Love
Price: 0.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Its the little things, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tiny Acts of Love (Kindle Edition)
Someone on a local internet forum mentioned this book which her friend had written. I had a wee peek and decided to download it. The first page had me freaked out. The names of the characters were too close to home... but I continued reading because to be fair it had become one of those books which you wish the world could leave you alone to read it. The characters were beautifully written and you could identify with Cassie the main character but also the other characters. The book flowed well and the ending was tied up beautifully. I know this was a first book, but if the author continues along these lines, then I'd be happy to read more from her.

Take Me Home
Take Me Home
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
A beautifully sensitively written novel. A sequel to watch over me. It was lovely to read another novel based in Glen Avich, where we meet another branch of the family from the first novel. If you enjoyed the first book. You will enjoy this book.

The Impossible Search for the Perfect Man
The Impossible Search for the Perfect Man
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Impossible to put down., 3 Feb 2014
Here we meet Louisa, who tells her story. I started the book before bed and ended staying up until the early hours as I was so gripped by what was going to happen. It sounded like the sort of life that I would have that what you would think never would happen in the back of beyond did. The story line kept me gripped and I wanted to know more which is why I kept reading. Definitely one to try.

Finding Mother
Finding Mother
Price: 2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensitively written, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Finding Mother (Kindle Edition)
A beautiful storyline which was written with senstivity and made you really feel the emotions which the characters were feeling. It kept me feeling the need to read on so that I knew what happened next. The story flowed well and kept your attention well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11