Profile for Rose Elle > Reviews

Content by Rose Elle

Rose Elle (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Optimum Nutrition Bible: The Book You Have To Read If Your Care About Your Health: The Book You Have to Read If You Care About Your Health
by Patrick Holford BSc DipION FBANT NTCRP

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 9 Mar. 2014
I refer to this a lot as a a first point of call with many health complaints. Includes a wide range of illnesses and explains things clearly. I love this book.

Introducing Pharmacology: For Nursing and Healthcare
Introducing Pharmacology: For Nursing and Healthcare
by Roger McFadden

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended text, 9 Mar. 2014
As a nursing student, this text is essential for pharmacology exams. Very easy to read and understand. Highly recommended. Buy!

Catherine Lansfield Woodland Double Quiltset
Catherine Lansfield Woodland Double Quiltset
Offered by QPC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 Mar. 2014
It's like sleeping in the forest. Goes beautifully in my room, and is unusual enough that people comment on it.

HSINI Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 SIII Wall Battery Charger w/ USB Port?
HSINI Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 SIII Wall Battery Charger w/ USB Port?
Offered by K2 electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 9 Mar. 2014
My samsung stopped charging things the usual way (via mains plug/wire) so I bought a spare battery and one of these so I could charge and alternate. Works beautifully, but takes a long time to arrive. Well worth it though as I couldn't find anything similar elsewhere.

Casio HS8VER - HS-8VER Handheld Calculator
Casio HS8VER - HS-8VER Handheld Calculator
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars great little tool, 9 Mar. 2014
This calculator fits perfectly in my nursing uniform pocket, essential item for me. Useful sized calculator and helpful to have a cover on it.

Timex Weekender Women's Quartz Watch with Yellow Dial Analogue Display and Purple Nylon Strap T2N648P4

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, 9 Mar. 2014
My fault for not checking dimensions, but it's a big watch and also the fabric strap means it gets dirty very easily and starts to smell.

MULTI PRINTED PATTERNED DOUBLE SIZE DUVET QUILT COVER BED SET
MULTI PRINTED PATTERNED DOUBLE SIZE DUVET QUILT COVER BED SET
Offered by Bentley Priory Linen

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty pretty pretty!, 9 Mar. 2014
I adore this cover, and everyone who has seen it wants one too! Beautiful colours and pattern. Bed time is awesome.

The Christopher Robin Verse Book
The Christopher Robin Verse Book
by A. A. Milne

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood fav, 9 Mar. 2014
Bought this for my best friends little girl, as she enjoyed me reading my book to her when she visited! Shame you can't find it new anywhere? I love it.

Balance Active Rx Vaginal Gel
Balance Active Rx Vaginal Gel
Offered by Medideals

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 9 Mar. 2014
It does work - however, very expensive if using frequently as only paying for 7 tubes. Have just ordered the multigyn one which is said to last longer so hopefully that will work too!

Natures Aid L-Lysine 1000mg - Pack of 60 Tablets
Natures Aid L-Lysine 1000mg - Pack of 60 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken daily, 9 Mar. 2014
I've been taking Lysine daily for a long time now to help keep coldsores at bay. As coldsores are fed/triggered by the amino acid arginine, taking this amino acid instead helps supress them (patrick holford talks about it in his book). It's part of a regime, as I do also avoid all arginine rich foods such as chocolate and nuts as I have found over the years that this triggers them badly. I also wear high factor suncream daily to block the rays that also trigger their occurance. This combination has cut back the frequency of outbursts dramatically. Nasty thing to live with, so anything that seems to help I continue using! Much cheaper to by here via subscribe and save.

Page: 1 | 2