Profile for lindsey millbank > Reviews

Content by lindsey millbank

lindsey millbank

Page: 1 | 2
Lumie Bodyclock STARTER 30 Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise and Sunset Features
Price: 53.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted one. So cute with many functions., 27 Mar 2014
I love this product and the price was the cheapest I could find as well. It does the job with so many options. It is a bedside lamp, gives you a sunset and sunrise as well as an alarm back up in the event that the light itself, the sunrise, does not wake you. I definitely feel more energetic and alert and able to do more during the day. Having said that it could be a placebo effect but my son has one as well and he too feels the same benefits. I have recommended it to all of my friends however, I will say that it does take time to get your head round how to operate it because of the many functions, but its worth it. Also the ambience it gives is so relaxing in your room and you control the brightness. I love this product!!!!

Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth
Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth
Offered by UniStore
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Product sells itself. As described., 27 Mar 2014
I read many reviews before I purchased the Diva cup and have not lived to regret it. It only took me a few attempts to fit the product properly with the help of the instructions. I don't know why I did not buy one of these sooner.

Natracare Organic And Natural Ultra Pads with Wings Regular - 2 x Packs of 14 (28 Pads)

5.0 out of 5 stars As described. Good branded product., 27 Mar 2014
Excellent brand-no worries with quality and environmently friendly as well. I did a bulk buy-can never have enough of these, and saved on postage as well. They are comfortable and give you piece of mind.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 10:12 PM BST

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
Offered by EURO DEALS
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product-excellent value., 27 Mar 2014
I use this all of the time and love it. It is light and soaks in well but price can vary across the web but this is a good deal.

SUPERB QUALITY UNISEX WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT AVAILABLE IN 7 COLOURS (WHITE)
SUPERB QUALITY UNISEX WATERPROOF TRAPPER HAT AVAILABLE IN 7 COLOURS (WHITE)
Offered by VIZ-UK
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value!, 27 Mar 2014
Daughter pinched this from me so obvioulsy fashionable and ok to be seen in on the ski slopes. Great value for money and kept us warm, its also waterproof as well. Good product.

7dayshop F7 High Quality Fleece Snood / Neck Warmer Scarf - PURPLE - - Improved 220gsm Material!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Value snood., 27 Mar 2014
Does the job, kept me warm skiing and cheap enough unlike some brands. Good quality and machine washable-can't complain for the money.

2 x Genuine 35gsm Haxnicks Large Fleece Jacket, with cord lock.
2 x Genuine 35gsm Haxnicks Large Fleece Jacket, with cord lock.
Offered by Garden Gear
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge-think I miscalculated size. Ties not brilliant though. Had to improvise., 27 Mar 2014
Does the job however ties/tags not the best and pretty ineffective so had to wrap duck tape to keep sacks on trees.

Garnier Fructis Style Survivor Gel 200 ml, Pack of 2
Garnier Fructis Style Survivor Gel 200 ml, Pack of 2
Offered by Bellaella-co-uk
Price: 9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value and product., 27 Mar 2014
I use loads of this but it seems to have disappeared from the supermarket shelves. By buying in bulk I also saved on postage as well.

Fly London Women's Yoko Black Mousse Platforms Heels P500335005 4 UK
Fly London Women's Yoko Black Mousse Platforms Heels P500335005 4 UK
Offered by Modish Love Shoes
Price: 79.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Fly quality-what more can I say?, 27 Mar 2014
Just not for me for work-the look is not what I am after. Cannot fault quality and price for a fly product.

Diavolina Women's Alexa Black Glitter Special Occasion Heels 12DX117 4 UK, 37 EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather too hard., 27 Mar 2014
I purchased these due to the look and price however I found them extremely uncomfortable with no give on my feet. I was disappointed with the leather upper, and no way prepared to give them a chance on a night out. Shame though as they look fab, just may give you sore feet.

Page: 1 | 2