Profile for Gilly-Flower > Reviews

Content by Gilly-Flower

Gilly-Flower (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Dreamland Sleepwell 6987 King Size Dual Control Heated Pure Cotton Quilted Fully Fitted Mattress Cover
Offered by World of Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamland - you are the best, 3 May 2014
Ooooh what a product. It is toasty warm, I can put it to go off after I am asleep or keep it on all night, its lush, no more cold spots in my bed, lovely warm feet and back. It was a little bit expensive, but sooooooo worth it.

Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPod, 1 Amp
Griffin PowerJolt SE Car Charger for iPhone and iPod, 1 Amp
Offered by PRONTO WAY

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good quality & actually charges my iphone - yippeeeeee, 3 May 2014
Bought this for my iphone 4S and it works really well, which is brilliant after buying several cheaper versions that did not charge my phone and all came up 'accessory not supported'. No such probems with this charger, it is well made, good quality and you clearly get what you pay for, although the price was excellent too. Its pretty quick to charge and glows red when charging to remind you its on. Thoroughly recommended!

Multi-function White Dock Cradle Charger For iPhone 3G And 3GS
Multi-function White Dock Cradle Charger For iPhone 3G And 3GS

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE CRADLE - WHY PAY MORE, 27 July 2013
I HAD A DOCKING CRADLE FOR MY BLACKBERRY AND REALLY MISSED IT WHEN I SWAPPED IT FOR AN IPHONE. THIS IS BRILLIANT, IT FITS WELL, CHARGES MY IPHONE AND IS SMALL AND NEAT AND HAS A RUBBERY BASE, SO IT DOESN'T SLIP OFF THE TABLE. YOU DO NEED THE USB CABLE OR A CABLE & MAINS CHARGER FOR IT ALREADY, AS IT COMES CRADLE ONLY, BUT FOR THE PRICE ITS EXCELLENT AND I CAN REALLY RECOMMEND IT.

Seiko Men's Automatic Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet SKA525P1

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB WATCH, 27 July 2013
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY DAD. HE LOVES KINETIC WATCHES, EVEN THOUGH THE BATTERIES DO CONK OUT OVER TIME. HE APPROACHED SEIKO TO GET HIS OLD WATCH A NEW KINETIC BATTERY AND IT WAS GOING TO COST £90, SO WE LOOKED FOR A NEW SEIKO WATCH AND THIS WAS THE ONE HE MOST LIKED THE LOOK OF AND THE PRICE WAS OUTSTANDING(ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO A NEW KINETIC BATTERY). I HAVE TO SAY IT IS VERY SMART WATCH AND DAD CAN READ THE DIAL EASILY. THE ONLY NIGGLE(BUT ITS A VERY SMALL ONE) WAS THAT WE TRIED TO AMEND THE STRAP TO MAKE IT A LINK OR TWO SHORTER AND AFTER SEVERAL HOURS HAD TO GIVE IT UP AND TAKE TO TO THE JEWELLERS.

Teepee Online® HEARTS CASE Cover For IPHONE 3 3GS +SCREEN PROTECTOR
Teepee Online® HEARTS CASE Cover For IPHONE 3 3GS +SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB DESIGN & QUALITY, 27 July 2013
I love this case, it feels great in the hand and is sturdy enough to protect my precious phone. It fits really snug too. It came with a screen protector and a little screen cleaning cloth. Top item and super great price.

Christmas at Tiffany's
Christmas at Tiffany's

5.0 out of 5 stars takes you on the journey too, 30 Aug 2012
I loved this book because it took me from Scotland to New York to Paris, Venice, London & the English countryside. I was there alongside the heroine Cassie the whole way. I have been to all but one of these places and the descriptive writing was excellent and instantly conjured the cities and people. I loved the characters, the landmarks and the ending. Buy it, read it, love it!

Bosch TWK6831GB  Jug Kettle Stainless Steel
Bosch TWK6831GB Jug Kettle Stainless Steel

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible - vorrsprung a leak, 28 Aug 2012
Thought I was buying Bosch quality, but it leaks so badly from the lid, the seam and the water gauge that there are pools forming all over the base, the electrical cord and my worktops. Scary. Avoid!

Thermos Planet Mug 0.4L (discontinued by manufacturer)
Thermos Planet Mug 0.4L (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars commuta-cup, 4 Jan 2012
I agree with most of the other reviews. It isn't perfectly leakproof(it spouts like a fountain if you overfill it) and it is definately hotter when you prewarm the mug, but that being said I can make a cuppa in the morning and let it sit perfectly in the cup holder on my commute and it is still warm even when I get to work, for a little while.

It does bounce too. I dropped 3 cheaper previous versions that all smashed, but this has been dropped a couple of times already and it is still perfect.

If I had one complaint, I dont like that it has a spillproof lip like a toddler cup that turns it into a sippycup. I often take off the lid and drink, whcih kind of defeats the object, but still after saying that I still love my commuta-cuppa, so its still worth it.

Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup
Breville VKJ142 Hot Cup

1.0 out of 5 stars It could have been brilliant, but its not....., 9 Dec 2009
This could have been really good, I really love the idea of only boiling 1 cup when you need it - carbon footprint etc etc..

Unfortunately here are the drawbacks:-

First, When your family/friends come round you cant boil enough for them, only a cup at a time, so instead of filling the kettle and returning to your socialising, you have to hover in the kitchen waiting to hit the boil again button, every time its finished pouring one out. As another reiewer says, by the time you have done three or more the first ones are cold.

Second, Forget boiling a kettle ever again for your veggies, gravy or pasta, rice etc. cos you cant. There's no spout, in fact there is no boiling of more than the 250ml ever again, if you buy this and let your old kettle go.

Last, Be prepared to go out and buy mugs that hold exactly 250ml. My beautiful large mugs are only half filled and my tiny coffee cips are flooding the kitchen, when it wont stop pouring. Yes, thats right, no over-ride button, no adjusting the volume boiled - its 250 ml every time, take it or leave it. You want more? go whistle, you want less, get a mop. The drip tray, as one reviewer mentioned, is called into play regularly, and not just for drips. My daughter whips her cup out regularly to avoid it overfilling and I watch as the remaining boiled water pours down into the drip tray.

Think again, I wish I had.

Kangaroos Women's Orbit II Slip-on
Kangaroos Women's Orbit II Slip-on

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, comfy, comfy, 7 Nov 2009
These shoes are so comfortable. They fit perfectly and take me through a full day at work. Great value too!!

Page: 1 | 2